MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ...

I have a Mi8 and i have install and test the version 9.10.17 beta.

- The unlock animation with the fly in icons is not working. It is a hard login without animation.

- The display light automatic is only enable,
and i can not turn off.

- The magisk 17.1 for root is not up to date anymore. For this version is the currently Magisk 20.0 the right.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

This morning installed 9.10.17 on my Mi 9T. So far so good. Safetynet ok, Widevine L1 ok.
Only problem I had since flashing 9.9.26 with Greek TWRP: it couldn't decrypt my device anymore, didn't ask for password. So I couldn't make a backup (Error 255 or similar?).
Tested several TWRPs - other Greek ones, 4pda, mauronofrio (the last one gave me a bootloop) - but didn't work.
Then I reflashed 9.9.26 and the included TWRP-3.3.1-0916-REDMI_K20-CN-wzsx150.img finally made. So I will keep it for now.
Hi bro,i have same problem,i install yesterday 9.10.17 before i was stock rom and android 9 miui 10...on 9.9.26 back up work? Sorry for bad English :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-19-13-27-17.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-19-13-27-17.png
    237.6 KB · Views: 295
Interesting, wanna know further about this. Tell me if you can fix it.
Yes, with in the ROM included TWRP I fixed it, this one can handle the encryption.

Hi bro,i have same problem,i install yesterday 9.10.17 before i was stock rom and android 9 miui 10...on 9.9.26 back up work? Sorry for bad English :)
With reflashed 9.9.26 and the now installed chinese TWRP I could make a backup. By the way, if you are coming from Global ROM format data is necessary.

Yes, with in the ROM included TWRP I fixed it, this one can handle the encryption.

With reflashed 9.9.26 and the now installed chinese TWRP I could make a backup. By the way, if you are coming from Global ROM format data is necessary.
Thanks for answer, I'm on 9.10.17 now...i hope so that will be stable twrp in future... I'm not go back backwards.Cheers

Redmi note 7 (lavender)
I have a problem with the stock camera.
When I open the camera i see a blurred image, the colors have low contrast and are not vivid as usual.

If I press the "back" button and open again the camera, the problem reoccurs. Instead, if i press the "home" button and open the camera again, the problem disappears and the colors return to normal.

I made a video with screen record app, to show the bug.
The video is at this link: https://streamable.com/rfey6

Reactions: Lamakaha
k20 pro. The phone has problems with the signal of the satellite. satellites catch a very long time. On the Chinese firmware was in the range of about 50-55 and caught 30-35 fix. Now he catches only 10-15 with a visibility of only 25 pieces. please correct gps work

After some days of testing on mi8 dipper:
- High battery drain
- gpay works
- ok Google works
- no icon for volte
- Google timeline not working
- auto brightness acts wired
- Pip only works sometimes

Dirty flash, no root.

Great work as usual from the .eu team! Can't wait for next week's release :)

Device: Mi9T
Flashing Method: Dirty over the previous version
Bugs:
  • Front camera opens it's own on some occasions
  • Automatic brightness seems to be working while off as brightness changes on it's own on daylight
  • Vanced YT is not working on Picture In Picture mode
  • Google Feeds seems to be Laggy with the home launcher, normal with the Lawnchair Launcher
  • Proximity sensor seems to be off after call ends ( in long calls)

Reactions: timbook2
Bugs:
  • Automatic brightness seems to be working while off as brightness changes on it's own on daylight
  • Google Feeds seems to be Laggy with the home launcher, normal with the Lawnchair Launcher
Do you have problems with call recording?

Inviato dal mio MI 9T utilizzando Tapatalk

Bugs:
I have non of these issues on my Mi 9T.
I flashed 9.10.17 over 9.9.26 (via OTG)
Strange....

Last edited:
9.10.17 on Redmi Note 5 (whyred) is amazing, fast and the battery is WOW compared with the first beta MIUI and even the stable MIUI10, the battery is again new, like it was on his first MIUI! Amazing guys <3

Reactions: Alan098765
Rom 9.10.17 is great on mi CC9, battery is amazing, ram management is better than before, thanks a million dev's

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pepe650
After some days of testing on mi8 dipper:
- High battery drain
- gpay works
- ok Google works
- no icon for volte
- Google timeline not working
- auto brightness acts wired
- Pip only works sometimes

Dirty flash, no root.

Great work as usual from the .eu team! Can't wait for next week's release :)
High battery drain is right. But how can you activate ok Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.