MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
on my Mi 9T pro, Gallery is now downloading all images again from Mi Cloud. Does this happen for someone else, too? I have gigabytes of images, so it will take quite a while to download them again, which is, well, totally unnecessary, because they were all on the phone already...

Max 3 here dirt flash this update seems very good the Greek translation finally completed the rom if fast I don't know yet about battery but it will be ok
Only please give us on ips phones always on with not always on option, only to open for notification or when wave the hand over the sensor to watch the time..

Guys it is from this morning that I try to fix the problem on my MI 8 SE I installed with twrp 3.2.3 1227 and it remains fixed on the twrp screen. the problem is that even going into fastboot I can't do anything, either from fastboot or with miflash. and with miflashpro.
The pc can see it only once, when I launch any command it comes out of fastboot, the screen goes black and in very small size next to the notch on the left a little disk comes out written with written press any button and back to the joke twrp I'm desperate

Dirty flash on my Mi 8 SE with TWRP 3.3.0-0423 Thanks for your hard work. Bluetooth is not working (fix with solution in the post #207)

Last edited:
I have a mi8 se
can someone help me always send me fastboot after installing rom 9.10.24 can someone please guide me to install

I am making observations and suggestions, not complaints. That's what beta software is for, and the only reason why these threads here exist.
Also, if you look around in the forum, you will find that the users are quite split in to equal halves regarding the battery icon. One half likes the old one better, one half the new one. I belong to the second half, and - in addition - would prefer to have the original one from the Chinese ROM (which happens to be the "new" one).
If it was easy to replace the icon, I would not say anything and just do it (just as I repair the splashscreen and boot animation every time after installing a new ROM on my Mi 9Tpro). Now YOU tell me how to do it , and all is good :)

I agree with you, always there are going to be people who don't like changes but it's part of the change to a NEW version. Otherwise we would stay always with the same icons and that's precisely NOT a change (what is pretended to happen with the upgrades).

Reactions: RestarTmen
I have a mi8 se
can someone help me always send me fastboot after installing rom 9.10.24 can someone please guide me to install
Which twrp did you used?
I think wiping userdata is mandatory.

I installed with twrp 3.3.1, but now it doesnt open, when I need twrp I manually fastboot boot into recovery

Reactions: Stekhh
I have a mi8 se
can you boot into twrp?
only fastboot access with power and volume +?
Reflash TWRP 3.3.0-0423
if OK reinstall the rom after full data format in twrp wipe section.
If only fastboot is accessible you have to flash official fastboot rom via MIFLASH tool.

I used twrp 3.3.1- 1001
help me please
Did you wiped data?

If not, open fastboot and type fastboot -w
Then fastboot flash recovery 3.1.1.img(pu real filename here)
fastboot boot 3.3.1.img
this will open twrp
copy rom file to you phone
install it

Thats all

Did you wiped data?

If not, open fastboot and type fastboot -w
Then fastboot flash recovery 3.1.1.img(pu real filename here)
fastboot boot 3.3.1.img
this will open twrp
copy rom file to you phone
install it

Thats all

Cómo se pronuncia

I'm going back to rom 9.10.10 but when I'm there I'll do what you say

Excuse me, I asked for a method for changing the battery icon.

Well, in contrast to what know-it-all Katerpanne (who apparently is much more "Panne" than he thinks he is, and simply dodges when asked to provide information how to do it) says, it is not easy at all. As I said above, if it was easy I would do it myself. But it's just not worth the effort to do it every week for a new ROM.
If you want to do it, this is the way: Decompile MiuiSystemUI.apk, change icon, recompile, re-install. As a mere user, or even someone relatively savvy with Android but not a developer, compiling apks is quite a thing, and you run the risk of totally screwing up your device. Always make backups before, and don't simply assume it will work right, because: it won't the first couple of times!
It would be much easier for the EU ROM developers to provide us with an option for the icon (as they have also done for the LTE icon before!), because they have access to the apk's source code, and all the things in place for compilation. That's why I kindly asked them here to help users get the new official icon!

Well, in contrast to what know-it-all Katerpanne (who apparently is much more "Panne" than he thinks he is, and simply dodges when asked to provide information how to do it) says, it is not easy at all. As I said above, if it was easy I would do it myself. But it's just not worth the effort to do it every week for a new ROM.
If you want to do it, this is the way: Decompile MiuiSystemUI.apk, change icon, recompile, re-install. As a mere user, or even someone relatively savvy with Android but not a developer, compiling apks is quite a thing, and you run the risk of totally screwing up your device. Always make backups before, and don't simply assume it will work right, because: it won't the first couple of times!
It would be much easier for the EU ROM developers to provide us with an option for the icon (as they have also done for the LTE icon before!), because they have access to the apk's source code, and all the things in place for compilation. That's why I kindly asked them here to help users get the new official icon!

I think you can do it in Settings > Display > Notch & status bar > Battery indicator. I managed to change it to new version of battery icon which I also prefer over the old one. I apologize if that's not what you were looking for.

Я обновил свой Mi8 SE, и теперь он не работает нормально, я думаю, что это из-за неподходящего рекавери, я как мне теперь откатиться до 9.10.10? Я искал на 4pda, но у меня это не очень получилось

Thank you very much!

Sent from my MI 8

Status
Not open for further replies.