MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update my redmi note 7 on 9.10.24. Return the old style icon battery and animations after unlock. The rom are fluid like ever.

Can't flash magisk with this ROM k20 just keeps booting. I will go back to previous ROM, magisk working on that one.

My Mi8 TWRP is TWRP-3.2.3-0918-XIAOMI8-CN-wzsx150.zip

Is it safe to dirty flash from 9.10.17 to 9.10.24?

Should I update my TWRP before update to 9.10.24?

Reactions: fatjoez
Installed and looks good. Google location history works on Mi9. Magisk psyched to v20 and safety net passed. Thanks to all developers!!

Bei der Installation über TWPR habe ich mich durch die Ordnerstruktur geklickt. Jetzt kann ich den Ordner mit der ZIP-Datei nicht finden. Kann mir bitte jemand helfen?
Haben die Ordner richtige Namen oder nur Buchstaben und Zahlen?

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Bei der Installation über TWPR habe ich mich durch die Ordnerstruktur geklickt. Jetzt kann ich den Ordner mit der ZIP-Datei nicht finden. Kann mir bitte jemand helfen?
Haben die Ordner richtige Namen oder nur Buchstaben und Zahlen?

Für mich sind die Namen der Ordner. Das ist mir sonst nie passiert das Update automatisch in den richtigen Ordner.
Normal im root. Bzw. Sdcard glaub

First of all - the language here is English.
Second - even as a native German I don't understand really your problem.
You forgot the folder where you stored the rom? How did you download it?
The usual suspects should be /sdcard, /sdcard/download, /sdcard/downloaded_rom
But who on earth should know where you stored your file?

Reactions: Mali2 and speedst3r
Swipe right on lock screen and try to find what's new ;)

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
lockscreen animation where? i can't check it.
btw, after update 9.10.24 on k20pro then "status lock device" on Developer options is lose

Gửi từ Redmi K20 Pro của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "trahzebuck, Beitrag: 510644, Mitglied: 218179"]
Zuallererst - die Sprache hier ist Englisch.
Zweitens - auch als Deutscher verstehe ich Ihr Problem nicht wirklich.
Sie haben den Ordner vergessen, in dem Sie die ROM gespeichert haben? Wie hast du es heruntergeladen?
Die üblichen Verdächtigen sollten / sdcard, / sdcard / download, / sdcard / downloads_rom sein
Aber wer in aller Welt sollte wissen, wo Sie Ihre Datei gespeichert haben?
[/ZITAT]
Entschuldigung Chrom wird automatisch von meinem englischen ins deutsch übersetzt. Ich versuche es auch noch mal. Ich hatte mir das Update ganz normal herunter geladen und vom PC mittels USB-Kabel auf den internen Speicher meines MI9 SE geschoben. Dann habe ich das Gerät ausgeschalten und TWRP gestartet. Anschließend bin ich auf installiert gegangen. Dadurch bin ich in die Baumstruktur geraten. Normalerweise steht dann die ZIP datei am Ende der Struktur. Nur ich habe mich im oberen Teil versehentlich durch den Ordner geklickt und finde nicht wieder zurück. Vielleicht war das nun verständlicher.Danke vorab. Ronald
1.) Please switch of the translation. Even the names of the folders are translated - in a wrong way!
2.) As I was assuming, you simply forgot where you stored your file. Again: Who should know the place? OMG!
3.) Are you still able to boot your "old" system / android? open the filemanger and use search function.
4.) Try to remember the folder and start again....

[QUOTE = "timbook2, post: 510634, member: 214083"]
Can not flash magisk with this ROM k20 just keeps booting. I want to go back to previous ROM, magisk working on that one.
[/ QUOTE]
I install without any problems on my K20

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-25-12-35-22-958_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-25-12-35-22-958_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 207
MI 9 works fine on 9.10.24 with stock boot, but when I flashed magisk 20.0 and flashed the patched boot, the webview crashed, and I couldn't view any webpage with any browser.

What is this message? I did a backup but I still get that message

Attachments

• IMG_20191025_124105.jpg
    IMG_20191025_124105.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 247
Where can I find to download twrp for MI 8 SE new,and flashable from twrp ? zip file no image.Thanks!

before update the rom, please remove all passwords and fingerprints frm lock screen , just after that you can update and reboot to apply..no problem.

So far the ROM works fine, but as that I was out of the country the first time since I started using this ROM, I noticed that the option for Overseas Roaming is resetting itself to NEVER upon reboot of the phone. The Overseas Roaming seems to be a new option in MIUI 11 and to me it is a bug that it does not remember the users choice upon reboot.

I have a MI 8 Lite and hopefully MIUI 11 based on Android 10 will come soon to this phone :)

Raymond

Kann es sein, dass ich unter den TWRP Settings etwas verstellt habe, so dass es mir die Ordnerstruktur nicht mehr richtig anzeigt?
Of course. Perhaps you haven't mounted DATA.
Honestly I'd strongly advise you to learn the basics or to flash the latest stock rom with mi flash. before you brick your device.
And now - for the last time - STOP SPAMMING THE THREAD WITH GERMAN LANGUAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.