MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And which TWRP is installed with you? It’s just that I’m even unable to use it, when it turns on, the download starts, and then it throws me into the TWRP menu
I'm using 3.2.3 1227. Just remember to install 3.3.1 1024 right after install new ROM

Ok Google on mi 9 is not working, It deactivates itself after some time or after opening other apps

I am making observations and suggestions, not complaints. That's what beta software is for, and the only reason why these threads here exist.
Also, if you look around in the forum, you will find that the users are quite split in to equal halves regarding the battery icon. One half likes the old one better, one half the new one. I belong to the second half, and - in addition - would prefer to have the original one from the Chinese ROM (which happens to be the "new" one).
If it was easy to replace the icon, I would not say anything and just do it (just as I repair the splashscreen and boot animation every time after installing a new ROM on my Mi 9Tpro). Now YOU tell me how to do it , and all is good :)

Hi my best body :) take a look at this topic ...

regards Kater

When?

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
Here, not much
f1f53307b744dae396189cc5f7a80dda.jpg

Now also updated my Mi8 EE to 9.10.24 v11.1 (Android 10) Dutch language. Looks working OK. Only OK Google not working anymore.
In version 9.9.26 v11 OK Google was working also in Dutch. Maybe it has to do with the upgrade to MIUI 11.1 (Android 10)?
For the rest, nice work. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.