MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got to also put another vote down for the new battery icon, its just nicer. Also on 9.10.17 this animation on unlock where all my icons refresh wasnt thrret and bow its back, reallllyyyyy annoying, is there any way to turn it off on miui?
Heres a link to a video of said animation

I am having problems with Bluetooth after a long time on.

Enviado de meu MI 8 usando o Tapatalk

hi all. I know it is against the rules but I cannot find any info about successful rooting with magisk Xiaomi Mi8 with this ROM. When I try to apply latest magisk 20.0 with TWRP I enter fastboot mode automatically after the restart. Please provide info is rooting possible
I had flashed this latest build on my Mi 8 too.... and flashed magisk 20.0. nd i didn't faced any issue....

Hey everyone.

First of all, thanks for this amazing ROM. It works perfectly !

I just have a question, I always have a notification "downloading feature for Facebook", do you know how I can solve this problem ?

Thanks !

Delete Facebook App from play store and reinstall it

Reactions: Ryoma
Flashed the update on mix 2 ,reroot and works fine....not much as minor changes .
By the way,the mix 2 will get Android 10?? Ta.

After dirty flash bleutooth stopped working every time flightmode was activated.
Post 261 solved this..
Now I have problem that all background apps are closed every time I lock screen.
Had this problem also with last version after IT went into deep battery safe mode, clearing cash (factory reset) didn't help.

Using Mi8 Explorer, dutch

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 8 Explorer Edition met Tapatalk

format data? can i backup my current setup?
Yes back up with xiaomi cloud and Google, it will restore all, but be careful if you have music, they don't automatically back songs up unless you select it with Google drive

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Changelog still missing...

Is bug in gallery fixed? In editor first mosaik filter is not working...

I also have huge battery drain on Mi 9. Down to 10% in 23 hours without even using the phone. On the roms before that it would be 4 or 5 days. Highest battery usage is by Google Services.

I flashed clean
nvm, read it wrong.

##BUG
Hi. My Device Redmi Note 7 (4gb/64gb)
Cannot disable applications .(e.g Browser, Mi Video ...)

and
After magisk İnstallation
magisk opens this way

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Problem with "hey Google" persists.
App closes, but if Google assistance is activated it works, but not from within Google app itself
Mi8ee and Mi9se

Hey everyone.

First of all, thanks for this amazing ROM. It works perfectly !

I just have a question, I always have a notification "downloading feature for Facebook", do you know how I can solve this problem ?

Thanks !
me too on my mi9t 9.10.17

I installed it fine and it boots up. However whenever I reboot the next time, after restoring all my apps from my google account it goes into a bootloop. Any ideas?

Edit: Turns out this is because of modifying the fstab.qcom file to enable encryption

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.