MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all. I know it is against the rules but I cannot find any info about successful rooting with magisk Xiaomi Mi8 with this ROM. When I try to apply latest magisk 20.0 with TWRP I enter fastboot mode automatically after the restart. Please provide info is rooting possible
Mine stuck at boot image when I apply latest magisk 20.0 with TWRP...

Mi8SE Dirty flashed succesfully with 3.3.1 twrp. So far it works great. Thanks devs.
From what version have you updated to this one?
What steps have you done?
What TWRP have you used?
It is that in the first post it is not clear that TWRP is correct 3.1.1 or 3.3.0
If it is updated with 3.2.3 and then 3.3.1 is installed to avoid bootloop, or first 3.3.1 is installed and then updated.
Thanks for everything.

I can confirm this.. In Google maps the location indicator never shows the correct location and it is always shifted.
I'm using mi8 dipper 9.10.24

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
No GPS problem here on my Mi8 Dipper. Works great and very accurate, i use it daily for GMaps Navigation.

Mission dirty flash accomplished on my Explorer, now magisk and such.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

The location accuracy cannot be adjusted yet in Mi8 Rom 9.10.24 (9.10.17. also).

View attachment 26772
It cannot be adjusted on Android 10 in general, not just MIUI. Either way, nothing we can do about it.

Like you... I prefer new design, some prefer the old one... IMO devs should leave new one or make a setting to choose between both

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk
Or we'll decide ourselves.
Like I said previously, making a setting is not possible. (at least, not practical to patch and maintain, and just a waste of time in general).

So, Feedback:

I've not encountered any issue yet,

Bt working, gps and Location working, camera and gpay too, no sound issues, ok Google works flawless, thx dev team!

cc7ff1767768ea59d4bce02b6b010d3e.jpg

d66c14575112834143c6ab1336f18d85.jpg

fe440baa28c163ec1b10ea7a02a1c549.jpg

Thx for bringing back 180 degrees rotation
(Google / Xiaomi / EU Team)

Proxified apps don't get network connectivity, but that's maybe unrelated.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry, but ...
From what version have you updated to this one?
What steps have you done?
What TWRP have you used?
Updated in clean or dirty

Hi!
1. Flash Pitch Black Recovery (link to download: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-8-se/how-to/pitchblack-twrp-available-t3939555)
2. Flash new update 9.10.24 (don't need to clean flash, but it's recomended)
3. Reboot to system
4. Device will laging on lockscreen around some minutes. Just wait and type the PIN to unlock.

Reactions: Hincly
Why the keyboard doesnt properly expand in landscape and lockscreen wallpaper cant be set differently. Happens on my mi 8.

Since MIUI 11 the video recording stabilizer was gone on my RN7. I hope it will fix on the next update.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Working fine on my mi9 dirty flash ota. thank you for your support and hard work.
The only problem i noticed is the mail app has problems to connect to the server very often using the w-lan. If you cange to 4G it works as always and fast.
Just for your info.
Best Regards

Hi!
1. Flash Pitch Black Recovery (link to download: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-8-se/how-to/pitchblack-twrp-available-t3939555)
2. Flash new update 9.10.24 (don't need to clean flash, but it's recomended)
3. Reboot to system
4. Device will laging on lockscreen around some minutes. Just wait and type the PIN to unlock.
i did this and the device stuck on the fastboot mode... , Only format data , wipe all (not system and otg!) and update to 9.10.24 , before the reboot flash twrp 3.3.1 , only this steps help me to load the new version!

[QUOTE = "Chien Tran, publicación: 511077, miembro: 144180"]
Lo mismo conmigo. Comience normalmente después de actualizar a esta versión, pero inicie-lop cuando flash Magisk 19.3.
¿Alguien soluciona este problema? :(
[/CITAR]

flash magisk 20 compatible with android 10

I have a Mi8 china version but the store where I bought it already unlocked the bootloader and installed a custom one which pretends to be Global, but I want to remove and replace it by xiaomi.eu.
I see that in the devices table in first post the Rollback Protection is not present for Mi8, but I'm not sure what does this means, if this is related with this xiaomi.eu version in particular or with Mi 8 in general

My question is: can I simply flash the xiaomi.eu ROM using TWRP? Or is there any risk that the device gets bricked?
And if yes, do I need to install MIUI xiaomi.eu 10 first or can I go directly to 11 ?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Mohammed-Ram
I have a Mi8 china version but the store where I bought it already unlocked the bootloader and installed a custom one which pretends to be Global, but I want to remove and replace it by xiaomi.eu.
I see that in the devices table in first post the Rollback Protection is not present for Mi8, but I'm not sure what does this means, if this is related with this xiaomi.eu version in particular or with Mi 8 in general

My question is: can I simply flash the xiaomi.eu ROM using TWRP? Or is there any risk that the device gets bricked?
And if yes, do I need to install MIUI xiaomi.eu 10 first or can I go directly to 11 ?

Thanks in advance.
I got an mi CC 9 from china with a crap global rom and I just backed everything up on cloud storage and flashed xiaomi.eu rom with twrp with a clean install.. format data and factory reset and its working brilliant, I had the xiaomi.eu rom zip file on my sd card so just install it from there and boot into system and all's good

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Uninstall Facebook, turn off device, turn on device, reinstall Facebook. This step solved the problem for me on Mi 9.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Thanks, but it's not working on my Mi9. I still get the notification...

device: Lavender
xiaomi.eu: 9.10.24
theme: Limitless
language: german
no root

Quick charging:
  • in the big colorful charging animation there's no info about quick charging
  • the symbol of QC is missing in the statusbar
in lockscreen at bottom you get the info about quick charging. QC seems to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.