MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN
they uploaded an update on the miui.eu servers saying v11-9
i downloaded that file and i dirty flashed it on my phone that had miui.eu latest stable rom installed and i got stuck
i even tried wiping data , system , cache and dalvcache and still the same stuck on the poco logo and powered by android logo
I think you have to FORMAT data, not just wipe. All your data will be lost of course.

I'm getting data warnings all the time and I haven't got data plan or warnings switched on, it pops up 3 or 4 times, very hard to download apps on data now or update my apps, never happened before, did anyone else have this? It only happens with the Google play store
8a6469e7ba77d2d3f67bb9bcf7fe6656.jpg
f433ac349ce4ee1a154baa353883dd87.jpg

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I'm getting data warnings all the time and I haven't got data plan or warnings switched on, it pops up 3 or 4 times, very hard to download apps on data now or update my apps, never happened before, did anyone else have this? It only happens with the Google play store
8a6469e7ba77d2d3f67bb9bcf7fe6656.jpg
f433ac349ce4ee1a154baa353883dd87.jpg

Play Store -> Settings -> App download preference -> Over any network

It is already on over any network, I've toggled it off and on, rebooted and its still that same

Settings -> SIM cards & mobile networks -> Set data plan -> Uncheck "Data usage notifications" (?)

I think you have to FORMAT data, not just wipe. All your data will be lost of course.
what should i do ?? i dont want my internal storage to be wiped !! is there a way to safely format data without losing internal storage files ?

Hello,

I'm currently running miui 11.1 by xiaomi.eu 9.10.24 on Xiaomi Mi 9t pro

I want to move an app to the /system storage but whenever I try it, I get an error "mount: '/system' not in /proc/mounts".
I tried several apps: Lucky Patcher and Link2SD

When I'm trying to use commands with a file manager like

Code:
mount -o w,remount /system

the same error message results: "mount: '/system' not in /proc/mounts".

Message: https://abload.de/img/screenshot_2019-10-299ak4r.jpg

Does anybody know what to do? Are you able to move apps to /system partition?

Regards

Hello,

I want to move an app to the /system storage but whenever I try it, I get an error "mount: '/system' not in /proc/mounts".

Code:

Regards
Try turning on this setting in developer options
77d8ad2c738b7d17439ac71cfa8b40fa.jpg

You are talking about "Show notification Channel warnings"? I activated it, rebooted, tried again --> same error

You are talking about "Show notification Channel warnings"? I activated it, rebooted, tried again --> same error
I was talking about force allow apps to external storage, but I see now you were talking about system storage, that's weird cause apps should be on system storage already

I was talking about force allow apps to external storage, but I see now you were talking about system storage, that's weird cause apps should be on system storage already

I want an app be seen as system app and not user app. So it have to be seen like a preinstalled app.

Hey everyone! I just flashed this ROM on my Mi 9 SE, the previous one being the first MIUI 11 beta that you guys released, and apart from the Bluetooth bug everyone's talking about, everything seems fine. Tho I don't know if it's supposed to, but for some reason I have 2 launchers now, the MIUI launcher and another called "QuickStep". Is anyone else experiencing this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-29-14-51-37-853_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-29-14-51-37-853_com.miui.home.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
Hello,

Code:

Regards

don't post the same thing in different sections of the forum - I have answered to your question in the Mi9Tpro section.

Why did you change the battery icon to the old one? the new one is very cool

Don't you think people can have different taste? The "new" one is actually the old one, and Chinese beta ROM have the new one. EU ROM developers have decided to do extra work to throw out the new one and give us the "pill-shaped" one again. And NO, many people are NOT happy with this choice.

Reactions: cobray2
Hi all,
my RN7 with this release has 2 issues:

1) vibrates randomly for a short moment very often without any notification / event

2) says "find device memory corrupted" etc etc every boot up

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.