MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a poco f1 and i downloaded the miui 11 update file and i dirty flashed it in the recovery and ended up stuck at the logo
i waited for a full 1 hour waiting for it to work but it doesnt ??

what did i do wrong ?

how do you update your phone ?

i have a poco f1 and i downloaded the miui 11 update file and i dirty flashed it in the recovery and ended up stuck at the logo

what did i do wrong ?

There is no weekly for Poco F1.

Good morning ... now it is working like a charme :)

I have replaced the new firmware with the new battery icon from the older firmware.

Last edited:
Reactions: aguslarca
Hey guys since i updated into this beta version miui 11 on my mi8 i lock some apps to keep them in ram always running, i take them out of battery saver and leave them to work with no restrictions but miui sometimes kills them....any ideas? I dont use any battery saving mode on my phone

You mean it's re uploaded with new batt icon? When you flashed this?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

what did i do wrong ?

Install Xiaomi.eu Stable for Poco F1.
There is no MIUI 11 beta and will not be for Poco, only Stable Xiaomi.eu branch.

There will be no more upgrade from miui.eu to Mi Mix?
It is EOL for beta. Xiaomi decide to end support for all devices with android 8.x and below on beta channel.
You still will get Xiaomi.eu Stable when Xiaomi release it.

hello good morning: you who control this could you tell me if android 10 arrives at mi 8 lite? .. thank you very much, I also appreciate the last update !! .. excellent work

For those who also had the Problem to flash because of twrp does Not decrypt can u please Share how u solved? Cannot figure it Out here

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 SE mit Tapatalk

Reactions: MIUInewbie
Mi 8 dirty flash
Working good so far
After reboot I could not download Google play stuff
I deleted cache and data of Google play, Google services and Google framework. Did not help.
Than I removed the right to use storage from Google play, reboot and gave it back - that helped.

Also had problems with push/notifications. But figured out that reinstall the regarding app is ok for getting push to work again.

Last edited:
There is no option to use video as a call profile, why, but there is an option in Chinese rom

Attachments

• IMG_20191029_113422.jpg
    IMG_20191029_113422.jpg
    917.8 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_20191029_113422.jpg
    IMG_20191029_113422.jpg
    917.8 KB · Views: 291
Install Xiaomi.eu Stable for Poco F1.
There is no MIUI 11 beta and will not be for Poco, only Stable Xiaomi.eu branch.

It is EOL for beta. Xiaomi decide to end support for all devices with android 8.x and below on beta channel.
You still will get Xiaomi.eu Stable when Xiaomi release it.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN
they uploaded an update on the miui.eu servers saying v11-9
i downloaded that file and i dirty flashed it on my phone that had miui.eu latest stable rom installed and i got stuck
i even tried wiping data , system , cache and dalvcache and still the same stuck on the poco logo and powered by android logo

Status
Not open for further replies.