MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really strange. I had several attempts with this rom with same results - excessive battery drain. Which recovery are you using? Do you have root?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
I am running TWRP 3.3.1-42 from Mauronofrio. Updated to 3.3.1-46 yesterday. Not rooted. I disabled Google Location History though, not sure if that has any impact.
3a2885309ce7ab01823db2516d9f6ad8.jpg

Last edited:
Dear all,
I wiped also the system in TWRP, then install this rom. TWRP said that everything is done but when I reboot the phone, it took a while and then go directly to the TWRP main page. Now I stuck here, what should I do now?

Chúng ta phải làm theo hướng dẫn ở trang 1:
FORMAT /data partition (Không được chọn dấu stick để xóa System or Persist!)
Tôi đã cài ROM thành công cho Redmi K20 và Mi CC9
We must follow the instructions on page 1:
FORMAT / data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
I have successfully installed the ROM for Redmi K20 and Mi CC9

I am running TWRP 3.3.1-42 from Mauronofrio. Updated to 3.3.1-46 yesterday. Not rooted. I disabled Google Location History though, not sure if that has any impact.
3a2885309ce7ab01823db2516d9f6ad8.jpg

OK. I have exactly the same recovery so this can be ruled out. The only difference is that I have root and I did not tweak the location history. That can be something to look into it after an upgrade to the next release.

Autostart permissions are ignored even in this latest ROM. Many people have been reporting this for many many versions now, but still the bug is not even acknowledged. I understand if the great EU ROM developers cannot do anything about it (maybe it is a bug in the original Chinese ROM), but nevertheless it is very disturbing. If I don't give an app the permission to autostart, but it autostarts anyway, this can be a security issue, and for sure is a battery issue.

So my Mi Mix 2 on this weekly version. Is it risky to install Magisk? Were there Any issues with other Mi phones?
Also should I encrypt the storage without worry?
I know there were some issues with TWRP.

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Autostart permissions are ignored even in this latest ROM. Many people have been reporting this for many many versions now, but still the bug is not even acknowledged. I understand if the great EU ROM developers cannot do anything about it (maybe it is a bug in the original Chinese ROM), but nevertheless it is very disturbing. If I don't give an app the permission to autostart, but it autostarts anyway, this can be a security issue, and for sure is a battery issue.
Ensure to revoke also “start in background“ permission, usually apps behave.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Hoping the devs see this,

I've been trying to use this version as base to install an android Q GSI on Mi 8 SE (sirius). I know this forum isn't about GSI but I still think this is relevant, so here it goes.

If using this vendor as base the GSI doesn't boot because of this particular line (8317, the last line) in /vendor/etc/selinux/vendor_sepolicy.cil:
Code:
 (allow zygote_28_0 dalvikcache_data_file_28_0 (file (execute)))
Once I removed it, I was able to boot the GSI without issues.
Unfortunately I'm not knowledgeable enough to know but, if it isn't needed for xiaomi.eu, I would consider removing it from the build as all GSI run on sirius are based on your rom. Of course if xiaomi.eu DOES need that line to boot it doesn't matter as it's an easy fix to remove that line manually before installing a GSI, but it'd clearly be better if an extra step wasn't involved.

Thank you.

Hey, any mi 9 lite owner? If so, is Google pay working for you on weekly xiaomi.eu ROM?

Odesláno z mého MI 5 pomocí Tapatalk

I use mi remote how do i change to my country (Venezuela)

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey, any mi 9 lite owner? If so, is Google pay working for you on weekly xiaomi.eu ROM?

Odesláno z mého MI 5 pomocí Tapatalk
Not mi 9 but latest version and newest gpay, finally with finger instead of pin/pattern.

Regards

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

is the battery icon that really important? i mean, theres themes for that, not for performance.
I just want the best battery life for the most performance possible, with no bugs at all
Could not agree more...

Reactions: Byness
I have a problem with my Mi9t / K20.
Today I installed the EU rom on my device for the first time.
I also unlocked my BL today.

This all worked out well.
The Rome runs without problems.
However, I cannot use Google Pay.

Google Pay says that I modified my device.
Or that I have root..

what can I do?
so that I can use google pay again.

i come from MIUI 10 Global Version

is the battery icon that really important? i mean, theres themes for that, not for performance.
I just want the best battery life for the most performance possible, with no bugs at all
Yes it's important for me as you can't themed icons while you're in dark mode.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I have a problem with my Mi9t / K20.
Today I installed the EU rom on my device for the first time.
I also unlocked my BL today.

This all worked out well.
The Rome runs without problems.
However, I cannot use Google Pay.

Google Pay says that I modified my device.
Or that I have root..

what can I do?
so that I can use google pay again.

i come from MIUI 10 Global Version
Did you try deleting all the data in Google pay and using a different wallet

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

1. "no bugs at all" - forget it. There is no software of any kind that is totally bug free. Expecting this for the ROM of a mobile phone is simply ridiculous.
2. "I want the best battery life" - forget it. Battery life depends on so many factors, and the installed ROM is one of the smallest of those.

So we remain with:
3. "is the battery icon really that important?" - no, but it is easy to fix for the ROM developers, and improves the look of the phone for many people. Why then cannot we hope for it without getting pointless comments?

Reactions: stayed
Status
Not open for further replies.