MIUI 11.1 9.10.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I would like to ask if MIUI 10 or MIUI11 EU ROM will be available for Redmi Note 8? I don't like MIUI GLOBAL Stable because it has a lot of Google apps. I prefer the MIUI app, for example: Dialer, Contacts, Messages ...

THX.

我的设备是小米8标准版,Pokemon go经常会出现这问题 Screenshot_2019-10-27-13-59-39-832_com.nianticlabs.pokemongo.jpg

I have a problem with USB OTG. Since Android 10 my USB-OTG makes my MI9 SE reboot itself, when disconnecting the USB stick, after usage. I already tried it with several sticks, but every time the same. It just happens when moving files from phone to stick and disconnecting it afterwards through the disconnecting button

Hey,
in Email App when trying to download an attachment there comes the error message (translated) "You don't have permissions to the external storage".
I checked every permissions, Email App and all File Explorers have it, even my pdf reader app (if it maybe wants to open it directly).
I'm facing this issue on my Mi 8 EE (9.10.31) and on a Mi 9 (latest MIUI 11 Stable) of my friend.
Any ideas?

Yep, same problem here on my Mi9. Anybody else has this problem and if yes, did you manage to get a solution for it?
Thanks!

I have a Mi 9t pro please tell me how to go back to Stable global rom .I try with Twrp but it says zip file verification failed.I downloaded ROM from MIUI official.Thanks

Yep, same problem here on my Mi9. Anybody else has this problem and if yes, did you manage to get a solution for it?
Thanks!
The error came up on mine when i trying to write new email, i Just went into app info and app permissions and toggled storage off and on again and it went away

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: bogec
Guys with mi8 dipper. Wich *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* are you using?

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

For all people with Mi Mix3 and encryption problem in twrp. The recovery
recovery-TWRP-3.3.1-1015-XIAOMI_MIX3-CN-wzsx150.img
did the work for me. The decryption runs and I was able to install a new firmware.
Wiped cache and dalvik and installed 9.10.24. Now waiting for next OTA-update.
Thanks to Sp_ark.

Reactions: cobray2
Can you add zh_hk to device language. The Google Assistant need the device language is zh_hk to support Cantonese. Thanks

If you received an answer, it wasn't the good one because you DO NOT FORMAT DATA (with yes confirmation) in the wipe section of TWRP before installing EU rom.
THIS IS MANDATORY when coming from ANY stock rom!
This is called as CLEAN install name.

I only performed the wipes, I thinked that is the process, I wiped the Data Partition, Dalvik and Cache and flash the .EU. I missed the process because isn't a Wipe but a Format, but I was helped by another user and now I am running the .EU Beta and I am liking so much, more faster, batery better and other good stuffs. This rom is amazing.

Reactions: Alan098765
Can anyone help me to provide 2 files from mi 9 lite / cc9?
4afcc65e041cdc6fe040c2009234aec3.jpg
122dd16ea2b084847f9e5841f25b2ca9.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 Lite using Tapatalk

extreme battery saver option is gone from security app and don't work on redmi note 5, please fix it

Last edited:
After some modification custom font with the new battery icon on 9.10.31
ab50ceb87b187652728e31f276a4eefd.jpg

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris.gaur
HI, Xiaomi Mi note 3
MIUI 11.1 by xiaomi.eu 9.10.31 Beta

Portable hotspot= Error

Hotspot dont connect

Здравейте. Притежавам Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus, ще има ли скоро актуализация на системата на телефона.

Здравейте. Притежавам Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus, ще има ли скоро актуализация на системата на телефона.
Please post in English

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.