MIUI 11.1 9.10.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not upgrade from the old version to this, the phone reboots but does not actually update, nor enters recovery mode
Redmi note 5 whyred
do you update from recovery or from the mobile?
I am downloading the update. When I finish and try, I say something. It's a whyred too.

I update:
installed the update on whyred without any problem. You will have done something wrong partner.

Last edited:
Reactions: fr3d0x
unlock and lock sound is fixed! running smooth on mi8, thanks developer for your hard work

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Just wondering why my security patch level is back February, 2019. Lavender.
394beeec30cbce82cf429d792bad03c3.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Guys, what about gps on Google maps? First of all in notification shade shows one arrow, not 2( like shout be for double gps). When open Google maps , can't find my location until put GPS on. Before it was located trough wifi, network and then GPS if you want ...?

Hi folks, on this update i notice that is Wi-Fi signal much better on my MI 9SE,!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

Guys, what about gps on Google maps? First of all in notification shade shows one arrow, not 2( like shout be for double gps). When open Google maps , can't find my location until put GPS on. Before it was located trough wifi, network and then GPS if you want ...?
Talk about mi8 Dipper, sorry

On Mi8 installed without problems. Runs very smoothly. Bluetooth bug is fixed. No problems detected yet. Thanks to the developers.

Thank you for all the effort that you are putting in order to give us the most complete Rom.

I found 2 bugs in this Rom for Mi8

1st the AOD notifications and the timed SMS don't work .

Ive done clean cache and data but nothing

Thank you again

Can add 'zh_hk' to the device language instead of 'zh_tw' with support Cantonese in Google Assistant?

Status
Not open for further replies.