MIUI 11.1 9.10.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the ROM flash behave any differently? The two phone models have very similar specs. I just have more RAM than you.
When I install TWRP I search always the version for my phone (lavender), I don't know if I can use the same recovery of RN7P! And I'm afraid to try

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

This is obvious! I was only asking if someone managed to do a dirty flash without problems!

P. S. I'm on a Redmi Note 7

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
What do you want? Dirty flash works for 99%… in my case it was working. People have so many modules, extras.. Try it.

Reactions: Zazaman82
On Mi 9 Lite so far so good. But Global EEA have Widevine L1 and Netflix HD in contrast to xiaomi.eu and Widevine L3. Camera Api 2 work fine. I don't test *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* yet, only on Open Camera.

Wysłane z mojego MI CC 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka
On Mi9 I have Widevine L1 with xiaomi.eu. No gimmicks needed.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Why I need to confirm each calls? If I click on a contact or a number the phone always ask for confirmation.

I found it, it is in the contacts settings.

Last edited:
Thanka for the effort. I just want to ask why the theme app dont have "System" when I apply theme? Is there a possibility to indicate a "System" in the theme app so that my theme can overwrite the boot animation. Thanks dev.

thanks for the update, this is working so much better. only issue is the hospot, it just says Error. anyone else experiencing this?
using Mi8

Reactions: stathis95194
Mix 3 still has the WLAN and BT bug. WiFi connection is not automatically established if only WPA 2 is available.
BT does not connect permanently. Only a restart is a solution.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 3 mit Tapatalk
Currently I don't have either of them problems since I installed yesterday. Will keep a eye for it. WiFi does have a problem connecting at first attempt but on the second attempt it does connect.

Other than that seems a great update.

Great job xiaomi.eu

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Good Morning! I had problems with Wi-Fi connection, changed channel on router and Wi-Fi error message, stopped.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

I got this SOT with MIUI 11 Mi Mix 2S

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-01-22-54-12-936_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-01-22-54-12-936_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 221
Thanka for the effort. I just want to ask why the theme app dont have "System" when I apply theme? Is there a possibility to indicate a "System" in the theme app so that my theme can overwrite the boot animation. Thanks dev.
Like this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-02-17-59-41-241_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-02-17-59-41-241_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 222
Dirty or clean flash? I did the dirty twice with dalvik and cache cleared but no aod notifications on dipper 6 128gb
I did dirty flash without any wipe like always since years (no magisk or additional mods) and have coloured icons.

Sent from my MI 8

Status
Not open for further replies.