MIUI 11.1 9.10.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
k20 pro
Google play store is at the top of the list on battery consumption. I doubt that should be the case. I heard this was supposed to be a problem at last build but at least it looks it's not fixed yet.
Brightness on ambient display is brighter ...looks ok but is that going to hog up the battery more?
Brightness everywhere else seems to be lower on auto setting than it was on the last build. This is not good. Again i suggest adding a + or - value setting that the auto setting would take in calculations. This would let people adjust the level of auto on their own and would add a great value with minor effort. Let's say the sensor gives you value x and the normal brightness value of display would be y. This is how the logic works (correct me if i'm wrong). Then just adding a + or - value on that default scale should give you brighter or dimmer auto setting. I haven't worked on android very much but this should be an easy thing to do right? Currently the auto setting is what it is and you either like it or you don't but for most people it's either too dim or bright. Hope you take this suggestion in consideration at least i would love to see that added to already good software.

install magisk model "Google Quick search"

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk
Not work for new search bar under dock. Only mi search work. P
erhaps on global later had Google search under dock.
I have win a mi 9T and I think stay it on Global for see the difference now.

Thanks for your hard work on this Rom, Sinze i make a Update from 9.10.17 to 9.10.31 my Fingerprint Senor dont works on my Mi 6x can you please fix it on the next Update.

i have found the solution for icon notification not appeared in AOD. This problem only appear if you are using face unlock. The solution, turn off "show notification details after verifiying face data" then icon notification will appear on AOD.

Maybe xiaomi has implement new setting to make the icon on AOD work because before this update the icon notification on AOD just work fine.

Hope next update will fix this bug or maybe not bug but new setting to make icon notification AOD work.
fc768454c25312278885a087b007fb64.jpg

i found a big bug on mi9t version ( 9.10.24 of course ) :
during a call if you activate speakerphone , other person don't ear you anymore, also without speakerphone.
other with this bug ?

i have found the solution for icon notification not appeared in AOD. This problem only appear if you are using face unlock. The solution, turn off "show notification details after verifiying face data" then icon notification will appear on AOD.

Maybe xiaomi has implement new setting to make the icon on AOD work because before this update the icon notification on AOD just work fine.

Hope next update will fix this bug or maybe not bug but new setting to make icon notification AOD work.
fc768454c25312278885a087b007fb64.jpg
confirmed working :D

Reactions: haziqabgsapri
Mix 3 still has the WLAN and BT bug. WiFi connection is not automatically established if only WPA 2 is available.
BT does not connect permanently. Only a restart is a solution.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 3 mit Tapatalk
The W-lan error I have been on my Redmi Note 5 error has not been resolved until today. Was addressed by me already in this forum, unfortunately nothing was changed. To date, no automatic Wi-Fi connection possible.

I think that this is a bug and not something that Xiaomi implement in the new ROM .

Confirm that your solution is working but I'd a little bit annoying. I don't want someone to take my phone and can read me notification in the lock screen.

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: haziqabgsapri
i found a big bug on mi9t version ( 9.10.24 of course ) :
during a call if you activate speakerphone , other person don't ear you anymore, also without speakerphone.
other with this bug ?
I had this on the last version but it only occurred once. Haven't ran into it after i installed this update.

Mix 3 still has the WLAN and BT bug. WiFi connection is not automatically established if only WPA 2 is available.
BT does not connect permanently. Only a restart is a solution.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Really there is this bug on Mix 3?

hello good afternoon: does anyone know if i would update the xiaomi mi 8 lite to android 10? ... thank you very much

device: Lavender
xiaomi.eu: 9.10.31
theme: Limitless
language: german
no root

Quick charging (still the same):
  • in the big colorful charging animation there's no info about quick charging
  • the symbol of QC is missing in the statusbar
in lockscreen at bottom you get the info about quick charging. QC seems to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.