MIUI 11.1 9.10.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon! I advise to do a clean install, clean cache, dalvik, system, minus the internal storage, it is better to do a clean install.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk
This is NOT a CLEAN install! A clean install is with a format data!
This is a WIPE you explained.
AND no need to wipe the SYSTEM install will do it better than you do!
Correct your post, please

I cannot sync messages from micloud to device. Photos and call logs still work in sync. Why am I having this problem, can anyone help me handle it? K20pro

Last edited:
My phone is a Xiaomi Mi 9.

Hello Guys I asked 2 days ago if I can Came from stock rom without remove Encrypt of my phone.
I receiver a answer that supports....

Then I installed TWRP and make a reset, Flashed the rom and at the end, make the last wipe...

Now I am stucked at TWRP and I can't send nothing to my phone, and when I browse the files are this way, how can I Fix this?...

Reactions: haziqabgsapri

Hello Guys I asked 2 days ago if I can Came from stock rom without remove Encrypt of my phone.

Then I installed TWRP and make a reset, Flashed the rom and at the end, make the last wipe...

Now I am stucked at TWRP and I can't send nothing to my phone, and when I browse the files are this way, how can I Fix this?...
View attachment 26914
format data and type YES

Reactions: Mario1944 and Mirai
glad to hear that
Thanks for the fast help, the comunity is great, maybe fixed a tip to noob users like me in the first page can help someone with the same issue.
I am testing the .EU now and it's more beautiful than stock and the google feed is amazing ._.

View attachment 26914
If you received an answer, it wasn't the good one because you DO NOT FORMAT DATA (with yes confirmation) in the wipe section of TWRP before installing EU rom.
THIS IS MANDATORY when coming from ANY stock rom!
This is called as CLEAN install name.

This solves my battery drain... Its the autostart... Now it lasts more than a day

I have battery drain from Google services on mi9. It is a bug?
Should I make a clean install to see if solve the problem?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Anyone have problem with slower start of Amazfit app (first start - no when is in ram) .
It take 7 seconds to launch it and after that when is in ram, no problem with starting again.
Phone is MI8 and app is last from google server.

Reactions: Kai-ZD2018
Once again, no issues with 4g+ on my Mix 3.

YOU have not problems. Me and others have problems with 4g+ aggregretion. In my county and with my operator. I posted also a link where is explained all. Stop to say that there is not a problem.

With .eu rom i have almost only 4g, with stock rom i am always in 4g+. Simple.

Last edited:
Very happy with this rom (on RN5 Pro). 4 days, clean install, no root. Magisk caused me some headaches last time, so did not install it this time. Battery life good (with battery saving mode on).

First of all: THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR GREAT WORK AGAIN.

I am not sure if it is an issue of the latest rom, because i don't use that feature so often, but i can't turn on mobile hotspot anymore. When i toogle it on it immidiately turns off again and i shows a message "Error". Anybody experiences the same problem?

First of all: THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR GREAT WORK AGAIN.

I am not sure if it is an issue of the latest rom, because i don't use that feature so often, but i can't turn on mobile hotspot anymore. When i toogle it on it immidiately turns off again and i shows a message "Error". Anybody experiences the same problem?
Try 2,4Ghz. That should work.

I try to search on the forum for my problem, but i haven't found nothing like that. So i decided to write.
I have a problem with the camera, if i don't flash magisk the camera work correctly but when i flash magisk 19.3/19.4 or update magisk to 20.0 Miuicamera crash and say me to reboot the phone but if i do camera crash again. I try to clean cache etc but don't work. I try to unistall miui camera but other camera doesn't work. What i have to do ? Rom work perfectly, only camera crash after flash magisk.
Maybe u're using a custom kernel or running camera related magisk modules. Try dirty flash latest beta.

MI9 SE: Can I back to the last Stable?
Is there a Problem to flash? What shoudt I do?
Clean install etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.