MIUI 11.1 9.10.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just updated 9.11.7 but now twrp don't ask for pin and all the files are encrypted. Twrp is the one the ROM installs on k20

Don't have any issue with TWRP and decryption (password style) on my Mi 9T.
TWRP version in 9.11.7 is same as previous beta version (= 3.3.1-0916), despite two new versions are available (3.3.1-1022 and 3.3.1-1031).
EDIT: I can confirm the encryption issue on TWRP after first boot to system! Tried latest version and not working too!

My Mi 9T does not start after this update, I have a message about "encryption has been interrupted" and a button "ERASE ALL DATA". All I did was dirty flash, wiped caches > flashed FDE > reboot system.

Why is this happening?

Don't know, for me no issue at all. Here is what I did:
Downloaded via Updater -> Boot to TWRP -> Ask my password for decryption -> Installed the update -> Reboot (Optional for Root: Pressed Volume Up button during reboot to go to TWRP again -> TWRP will auto-reboot first time after the update (normal) -> Ask my password for decryption -> Install Magisk-v20.1.zip and reboot)

Last edited:
My Mi 9T does not start after this update, I have a message about "encryption has been interrupted" and a button "ERASE ALL DATA". All I did was dirty flash, wiped caches > flashed FDE > reboot system.

Why is this happening?
What's the purpose of flashing "FDE"? FDE, is full disk encryption for android 8.
No need to hand encrypt on K20. Twrp is well working for that since last month!

Don't have any issue with TWRP and decryption (password style) on my Mi 9T.
TWRP version in 9.11.7 is same as previous beta version (= 3.3.1-0916), despite two new versions are available (3.3.1-1022 and 3.3.1-1031).
EDIT: I can confirm the encryption issue on TWRP after first boot to system! Tried latest version and not working too!

Don't know, for me no issue at all. Here is what I did:
Downloaded via Updater -> Boot to TWRP -> Ask my password for decryption -> Installed the update -> Reboot (Optional for Root: Pressed Volume Up button during reboot to go to TWRP again -> TWRP will auto-reboot first time after the update (normal) -> Ask my password for decryption -> Install Magisk-v20.1.zip and reboot)
It never worked for me, I was always stuck in "Mi logo" when I upgrade without flashing DFE (Disable Force Encryption, my bad for FDE...).

All I wanted was to update Xiaomi.eu without having bootloop. Can someone help me?

I'm starting to think the problem is that I'm decrypted.

If I try to flash it I have bootloop, if I use DFE it comes out of bootlogo but I have the message to format my data :(

It never worked for me, I was always stuck in "Mi logo" when I upgrade without flashing DFE (Disable Force Encryption, my bad for FDE...).

All I wanted was to update Xiaomi.eu without having bootloop. Can someone help me?

I'm starting to think the problem is that I'm decrypted.

If I try to flash it I have bootloop, if I use DFE it comes out of bootlogo but I have the message to format my data :(
You get msg to format data AND you format data in the wipe section of twrp 'format data/ typing YES as confirmation!)?
Right?
then you can install your rom.
Please forget DFE for ever, no need for it now.

100% 9.11.7

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-07-19-01-51-705_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-07-19-01-51-705_com.android.settings.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 444
  • Screenshot_2019-11-07-19-10-44-120_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-07-19-10-44-120_com.android.settings.jpg
    934.2 KB · Views: 443
The theme is called light11.mtz and the keyboard is a new apk that I liked and is called Tipewise

You get msg to format data AND you format data in the wipe section of twrp 'format data/ typing YES as confirmation!)?
Right?
then you can install your rom.
Please forget DFE for ever, no need for it now.
I don't have format data on TWRP, just wipe cache and dalvik. I'm on 9.10.24.

I wanted to forget about DFE... But that's the only thing that makes my phone boot. Without it it doesn't even go to bootanimaition. This gets stuck for a long time in bootlogo ("Redmi by Xiaomi" screen) and then restarts to TWRP.

So, I installed the weekly (the new one) and now when Ingot to recovery it doesn't ask for the password and is encrypted. Restarted disabled all locks and still is encrypted.. I had flashed the others weekly with out any problems. Any hint ?

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Reactions: timbook2
So, I installed the weekly (the new one) and now when Ingot to recovery it doesn't ask for the password and is encrypted. Restarted disabled all locks and still is encrypted.. I had flashed the others weekly with out any problems. Any hint ?

Your TWRP works with Encryption?, if Yes 3 days ago I came from Stock and my phone stayed encrypted, I just format Data and type Yes and voyla, flash again, make the wipes... But wait for someone with more experience help.

Reactions: ierv69
Your TWRP works with Encryption?, if Yes 3 days ago I came from Stock and my phone stayed encrypted, I just format Data and type Yes and voyla, flash again, make the wipes... But wait for someone with more experience help.
Thanks, I didn't wanted to do a clean flash. But It helped.. I just got to do it.. Did the last weekly dirty flash.. So now it's time to come clean hehe..

That's right. I've just checked and when I turn back to twrp (1022 version, same as before!) it doesn't ask for password anymore but in my case it seems missing encryption all the way.
I'll investigate dipper this morning. gonna check fstab state.

Reactions: ierv69
Hi! Ultra save battery mode disables all services!! Tasker...autoinput and other...its only for me? Or for all???
783eb89b99c0026c1223b201fb6c7a20.jpg

Отправлено с моего MIX 2S через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.