MIUI 11.1 9.11.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give a link for updated TWRP for Redmi K20/Mi 9T?
Click
IMG_20191118_115524.jpg

Is 9t pro supposed to have widevine l1? Other than that, everything's working fine.

Any ideas? I've seen other people with L1 in 9t pro with this rom, but I'm stuck with L3. I have the latest magisk installed.
I'm sorry if this doesn't go in this thread

Thanks for the release for Cepheus.....

allways gratefull for release, even when you have to wait for source is late, but still release it !

Her şeyden önce merhaba, işiniz için teşekkür ederim. Xiaomi mi9 telefonu kullanıyorum. Xiaomi ab rom İngilizce beta sürümü rom kullanıyorum. Üç haftadır güncelleme yapıyorum. Şimdi 9.11.14 sürümüne sahibim, sorunum kamera ile fotoğraf çekmem, ancak sol alt köşede çektiğim fotoğrafı kontrol etmek için tıkladım ancak fotoğraf açılmıyor. Bu sorun yaratır. Telefonu İngilizceye çevirdiğimde böyle bir sorun yok ama Türkçe kullanıyorum. O anda çekilmiş resmi göremiyorum. Bence bu problem çeviri problemiyle ilgili. Bir sonraki güncellemede bu sorunu çözebilirseniz sevinirim.
Can you write in english or at least translate it to english from your native language to get help?

Thanks for MI 9 rom, works great.

Superwitschi Designs

naja... there might be a challange ...
With the newest firmware 9.11.14 there might be a challange with magisk and edxposed. But this is not a topic in this thread.
I cant get a cts-profile true. So you have to disable the module "edxposed" to use Pokemon, Bank apps or so on ...

Her şeyden önce merhaba, işiniz için teşekkür ederim. Xiaomi mi9 telefonu kullanıyorum. Xiaomi ab rom İngilizce beta sürümü rom kullanıyorum. Üç haftadır güncelleme yapıyorum. Şimdi 9.11.14 sürümüne sahibim, sorunum kamera ile fotoğraf çekmem, ancak sol alt köşede çektiğim fotoğrafı kontrol etmek için tıkladım ancak fotoğraf açılmıyor. Bu sorun yaratır. Telefonu İngilizceye çevirdiğimde böyle bir sorun yok ama Türkçe kullanıyorum. O anda çekilmiş resmi göremiyorum. Bence bu problem çeviri problemiyle ilgili. Bir sonraki güncellemede bu sorunu çözebilirseniz sevinirim.

It will be possible, arrange the clock in the top bar to the right side? For more room in the left side for the incoming notifications on the mi 9
1982b2aadd6e76a2a75a02e16aeb6bb7.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
You can achieve this with root+Magisk+Riru+EdXposed+Gravitybox P

Reactions: Lourenzzo!
Please take to the consideration voice match on Mi9 it is broken from few updates.

Best Regards.

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Gaspie
You can achieve this with root+Magisk+Riru+EdXposed+Gravitybox P

Good night! Do you know which Edxposed works with Magisk? I'm in version 20.1 and the Xstana module does not work, I gave the access, restarted and it does not work. Can you help me?

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

It this is just driving me crazy. For the three updates my google pay contractless still doesn't work. What gives? How the heck do I think it? And while I love to search there is NO in thread search options. So anyone got a clue on how to solve this annoying problem?

Thanks

Reactions: Mali2
Same on my Mix2s on all Android 10 versions and is very annoying, when calling the ringing sound, starts at max volume and after you touch the volume buttons it updates and the ringing sound lowers to the actual set value.
Yes! That's exactly what happens. Since the first Android 10 beta. This and a small Bluetooth bug when I try to pair with my car's Bluetooth. It doesn't connect as a media device unless I re-enable the media audio option on the Bluetooth device options on the puonem It's understandable tho. It's still on development the stable version of Android 10 for the Mi 9 SE, it's only natural some bugs will come along as it's a beta. Overall the beta ROMs are stable and perform really well. Maybe when the stable version comes out, the betas will stop having these issues.

Reactions: cobray2
Same on my Mix2s on all Android 10 versions and is very annoying, when calling the ringing sound, starts at max volume and after you touch the volume buttons it updates and the ringing sound lowers to the actual set value.
Yes! That's exactly what happens. Since the first Android 10 beta. This and a small Bluetooth bug when I try to pair with my car's Bluetooth. It doesn't connect as a media device unless I re-enable the media audio option on the Bluetooth device options on the phone. It's understandable tho, the stable version of Android 10 for the Mi 9 SE is still in development, so it's only natural some bugs will come along as it's a beta. Overall the beta ROMs are stable and perform really well. Maybe when the stable version of Android 10 comes out, the betas will stop having these issues.

Reactions: YeepYeep and Don415
Status
Not open for further replies.