MIUI 11.1 9.11.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wipe cache, dalvik and system, flash beta and reboot.
I had to relearn the fingerprints.

Gesendet von meinem MI CC 9 mit Tapatalk

I do not know, I did it that way and after 15 minutes everything was done. Apps and settings were still there.

It is best to secure the apps and settings via miui cloud or google and flach clean according the instructions.

Why do you miss the icon if VoLTE works?
It may depend on the provider.
Or look in the info-bar settings.

Gesendet von meinem MI CC 9 mit Tapatalk
Im just reporting a bug. Vodafone is a VoLTE provider and I use to have a icon in the notification tray at least the last built with miui10/Android 9.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Explain, please. why on my old redmi 6 where is 625 dragon, gps satellites catch fix 3 times faster than on k20 pro ?? . With each version of the firmware I hope to decide. But the satellites catch a fix of the order of 1_2 minutes! Outdoors!!!
I think this is because the system\etc\gps.conf file contains Chinese servers. After each update, I replace this file manually (via twrp) with a file that specifies my country 's servers and the problem disappears

Ok guys, just to remind you as everyone seems to have forgotten about it. "OK Google" does not work. Are you not able to fix it or what? I have mi9
I have found that Google Assistant works good as long as their answers are short. Like telling the time. If I ask him "tell me a story" it stops responding right after completing the longer answer.
@ingbrzy, could you please reproduce it on your Mi9?

can i ask something?
ı have changed my imei. if ı use stable rom,is my imei repair lose?
thanks.
I have no idea. I use a phone that I legally purchased, and didn't bother with the original owner blocking the IMEI of his stolen device.
At least, if you had to """"repair"""" the IMEI, you know the original owner is still alive, so that's a plus.
I just hope he wasn't injured in the process.

And I hope you're not the next one to be a victim of this market.

Tapatalked thru my Mi 9

Mi 9T Pro. It mostly freezes when I try to unlock. Sometimes when I use the phone. Camera, chrome freezes for some seconds. I roll back to 9.11.14. Is there any solution for this?

Last edited:
Reactions: danilomazzaro
Mi 9. A bank card is not added to GPay. Reinstalling the ROM with wipe and data formatting did not help. FixGPay and Magisk too not work

Last edited:
Use Magisk module GPay.SQLite.Fix.v1.7.. I literally added it a few minutes ago and now my card is being accepted! Now I just need to carry out a test by making an actual payment. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ROM change has not work.
I have unlocked the bootloader, changed the recovery to TWRP (3.3.1-46), and updated to MIUI EU (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_9.11.21_v11-10) from TWRP.

At TWRP, steps done were:
- Wipe data, cache, dalvik.
- Install ROM.

Now device do not boot, always entering to Recovery.
Data from 'sdcard' folder seem to be encrypted.

Any help?

[QUOTE = "Yolco, publicación: 517051, miembro: 174148"]
El cambio de ROM no ha funcionado.
Desbloqueé el gestor de arranque, cambié la recuperación a TWRP (3.3.1-46) y actualicé a TWUP a MIUI EU (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_9.11.21_v11-10).

En TWRP, los pasos realizados fueron:
- Borrar datos, caché, dalvik.
- Instalar ROM.

Ahora el dispositivo no arranca, siempre ingresando a Recuperación.
Los datos de la carpeta 'sdcard' parecen estar encriptados.

¿Alguna ayuda?
[/CITAR]

Debe formatear los datos de la recuperación TWRP, luego instalar la ROM.

But, this will remove all data. How can I install the ROM after remove the .zip file?

Use Magisk module GPay.SQLite.Fix.v1.7.. I literally added it a few minutes ago and now my card is being accepted! Now I just need to carry out a test by making an actual payment. Fingers crossed.

Thanks, It works. Took from here

Reactions: Alan098765
But, this will remove all data. How can I install the ROM after remove the .zip file?
While in TWRP, connect your phone to the PC. In your PC, use ADB and type
adb push rom.zip /tmp/

After the ROM has been transferred to the phone, in TWRP go to wipe menu and format data.

Finally install your ROM. Remember that your ROM was transferred to the tmp folder and not sdcard.

Reactions: Yolco
I think this is because the system\etc\gps.conf file contains Chinese servers. After each update, I replace this file manually (via twrp) with a file that specifies my country 's servers and the problem disappears
I have the same problem with my mi 8.. So can you tell me how to get the right file for my country?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hello guys, i have a big problem after the installation.

I followed all step, i have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 pro. Before this installation, I had the last MIUI 11 stable and global version. flashing 1 week ago, i wanted try this version with Android Q but after the installation BootLoop with the Redmi Logo.. Impossible to access to the fastboot, i have done Vol Down + Power, Vol up + down + power but i can't access on fastboot, can't access to the recovery. The phone boot alone and few second shutdown. What can i do ?

Thans in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.