MIUI 11.1 9.11.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I have a Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) and I want to install xiaomi.eu rom weekly, but:

1) what recovery I have to use? I found a pair of guide on XDA but only one works, and when I reboot to system twrp disappears replaced by stock recovery
2) Gpay with nfc works? Otherwise I have to install magisk, but I read that magisk can brick this phone; can you provide me a guide to install magisk without brick?
3) I have to wipe only data partition before install, right?
Your post is going to be buried within the rom comments, I suggest you to open a thread on that because most people will miss it here.
You are not single with this issue on this new phone.

No on can help me?
1 - Use a version that you say
After flash twrp, boot directly on recovery. If you try boot in system first after flash twrp, it will restore your stock recovery.
Ex: you can start cmd on fastboot folder and do:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.zip
After
fastboot boot twrp.zip
Obs: twrp.zip its a name, change to a name that you have on your PC.
2 - if you do a clean flash, gpay with nfc works fine. If it don't work, it have a procedure to fix without use Magisk, only overwriting a folder in twrp (but if you do a clean flash on first install, it will work like a charm since beginning)

3- If you try flash Miui eu on first, You need to do this:
-> unlock your bootloader (if it's unlocked, go to next step)
-> flash twrp
-> reboot on twrp
-> connect to PC and backup your internal storage (only of you want it)
-> In wipe menu, do a cache, dalvik and internal storage wipe
-> one level before wipe menu you will see a option "Format data" (it's not wipe data), click on it to do a format data and avoid encription issue.
-> copy your Miui flasheable zip to internal storage
-> flash, wait a few minutes
-> reboot to system and be happy

On your next update, you don't need anymore to format or wipe anything, but if you don't do format or wipe on your fist installation, your device will boot directly in recovery. It's not a big problem, but you will lost a couple of time.

After flash twrp, boot directly on recovery. If you try boot in system first after flash twrp, it will restore your stock recovery.
After
fastboot boot twrp.zip
2 - if you do a clean flash, gpay with nfc works fine. If it don't work, it have a procedure to fix without use Magisk, only overwriting a folder in twrp (but if you do a clean flash on first install, it will work like a charm since beginning)

-> flash twrp
-> reboot on twrp
-> one level before wipe menu you will see a option "Format data" (it's not wipe data), click on it to do a format data and avoid encription issue.

On your next update, you don't need anymore to format or wipe anything, but if you don't do format or wipe on your fist installation, your device will boot directly in recovery. It's not a big problem, but you will lost a couple of time.
This is Mediatek phone? YES?
Not sure that apply the same.

After
fastboot boot twrp.zip

-> flash twrp
-> reboot on twrp

I try this procedure but now the phone is stuck and reboots on redmi logo. Non recovery and no fastboot

• Sad
Reactions: Daniboy10370
Over here on my Mi9T (Raphael) all is working perfectly after 9.11.22 update.
It don't have a log issue,
No more stuck on lockscreen
My fingerprint sensor works like a charm
My only little issue is in WiFi Connection with any Google connection. If I try download WhatsApp backup or any app on Google Play Store, it will take much time to download it. On some cases, Google Play Store says for a minute or two "waiting to download".

Last edited:
I have this bug on my lavender.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I can confirm I can not add Ultra Battery Saver toggle on RN7 / lavender on 21.11.2019.

I'm using Nova Launcher Prime 6.2.3 on Lavender and have no such issues. All of my three widgets that I use (Spotify, wheather widget from DWD, Kalender) are working properly.

So it's not a general Issue.
HI!

To precise my bug-report: In my case it's possible to interact with the widget itself (that means, i'm able to skip or stop/start a title in spotify, or reload contend/news) but its not possible to access the app (for example: by touching the cover in spotify i should be redirected to the app, by touching the current date i should be redirected to my calender app ...)

can anyone approve that?

[QUOTE = "Poney70, publicación: 517098, miembro: 248356"]
Mi 8 Lite = "platina" = retrasado ...
No 9.11.22 para HMK20MI9T? :( (Problema con los registros de módem del 9.11.21)
[/CITAR]
una semana, supongo ... gracias

[QUOTE = "frofa, publicación: 517176, miembro: 173787"]
LO ÚNICO QUE AUMENTA CON GRITAR Y DEMANDAR UNA ROM PARA SU DISPOSITIVO ES SU RIESGO DE SER PROHIBIDO. Y por buenas razones. ¡Lee, entiende y obedece las reglas!
[/CITAR]
No creo que lleve mucho tiempo, un poco de paciencia.

HI!

To precise my bug-report: In my case it's possible to interact with the widget itself (that means, i'm able to skip or stop/start a title in spotify, or reload contend/news) but its not possible to access the app (for example: by touching the cover in spotify i should be redirected to the app, by touching the current date i should be redirected to my calender app ...)

can anyone approve that?
Go into app info and permissions, then other permissions for the app and make sure all lockscreen ones are on, put them all to accept, see if that works

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Go into app info and permissions, then other permissions for the app and make sure all lockscreen ones are on, put them all to accept, see if that works

On lockscreen? Are you sure? I'm not talking about the lockscreen. My posting is regarding widgets on homescreen.

Has anyone gotten Titanium backup working with this rom?
I've tried several times but it keep crashing on opening.
Mi 9T Pro

On lockscreen? Are you sure? I'm not talking about the lockscreen. My posting is regarding widgets on homescreen.
Or homescreen
b93b3c23b7a1a657691c2bbd9f9381b3.jpg

Is it Just me, the 9.11.22 for Mi9 is really slow on download? I am trying it now for 2 hours and still only 10%..

Team thanks for improved weekly BTW

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk

Is it Just me, the 9.11.22 for Mi9 is really slow on download? I am trying it now for 2 hours and still only 10%..

Team thanks for improved weekly BTW

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk
Yes, most time it´s slow. But try it again and again. After a lot of tries I´ve got a fast window.

I tried various way but is apparently dead, I decide to came back this to amazon for have a replacement. Don't install this rom on RN8Pro, at leat not in this moment

Hi, did you try pressing "Vol-" during boot loop? I had this a few times and normally it would bring you back into Fastboot

Status
Not open for further replies.