MIUI 11.1 9.11.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, for MIX2S it works very well. For me GPay worked after installing "fix for GPay".
@ingbrzy why encryption in EU Vendor is off? I had to manually change fstab to boot xiaomi.eu with encrypted data - I wanted to keep data encryption.

Hello!

I notice that my MI 9 SE still does not display AOD notifications correctly. The AOD does not display a BLUE MAILBOX APP mail client notification.
At AOD, I also miss that the led animation of an incoming notification would blink continuously or more frequently.

Secondly, I would like to know if information (company, work ..) can be displayed in contacts. The previous MI4c phone showed this.

Thanks

Reactions: javi1983
Could someone who has Lavender check one thing for me? If I don't have any screen lock (fingerprint, PIN) a missed call is unlocking my device and send me to home screen. Then I also don't have any notification on lock screen when phone is locked again. Is this only a bug on my RN7?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hello!

I notice that my MI 9 SE still does not display AOD notifications correctly. The AOD does not display a BLUE MAILBOX APP mail client notification.
At AOD, I also miss that the led animation of an incoming notification would blink continuously or more frequently.

Secondly, I would like to know if information (company, work ..) can be displayed in contacts. The previous MI4c phone showed this.

Thanks
Try to change stil or delete cache and data in settings->apps

But you're right. It's not working reliable.

Last edited:
Fix for non-clickable widgets

After the latest Xiaomi firmware updates, a number of my homescreen widgets today would no longer respond when tapped. Extremely annoying.
I could now fix this by explicitly giving the permission "Display pop-up windows while running in the background".
For example set:

Settings | Apps | Rights | Other permissions | Appname | Display pop-up windows while running in the background
etc.

Hope this helps others too!
Perfect fix for my detached BBC Weather Widget

[QUOTE = "Roberto Filho, publicación: 516366, miembro: 188734"]
Hola chicos. ¡La cámara de stock falla! ¿Alguien más? Mi9SE
Editar: utilicé el módulo magisk de corrección de errores * no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum *, así que este fue el problema. ¡Lo acabo de instalar!
[/CITAR]
Hi my friend, how to get module magisk please ? share link please my camera stock no work for me, i have RN 7

Mi9T Pro ; 9.11.21 ; flashed on top of previous build, cleared dalvik cache.
Everything works as expected except when the screen is locked and AOD is on for a couple of minutes, then when you place your finger to unlock, screen remains black for awhile like it's glitched out before going into the system.

Reverted back to 9.11.14 for now.

Mi 9 have weird black screen (no fingerprint, can't use power button, just black screen) when the screen goes auto off. It will show fingerprint few seconds later, but right after the screen goes off, you can't turn it on.

I've got similiar problems on Mi9. Fingerprint sometimes doen't even respond, sometimes doesn't recognize my finger. Sometimes even the Power-Button does not work and I can't wake up or unlock the phone.

For me, this is the first beta which has some problems. Hopefully the issues are fixed in next release.

Last edited:
There you go.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Everything works fine except for the battery icon doesn't change to the new icon.

Any idea how to fix it?
I've combed through the settings but nothing solves it

I found the problem. It's Swift installer. Disable all overlays or system overlays.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-22-23-24-46-310_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-22-23-24-46-310_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 314
Is there a way to have the .eu ROM encrypted (on Mi Mix 2s). I need the phone encrypted, I'm on Global Stable (11.0.4) and OrangeFox R10.0_2 with the built-in encryption from MIUI.
Tried to dirty flash the stable .eu version available for the Mix 2s (11.0.3), checked the fstab.qcom (was looking okay with "fileencryption=ice,quota").
After dirty flashing the .eu ROM, phone went to bootloop. Dirty flashed the 11.0.4 global MIUI again, phone booted okay.
So to my initial question: can the .eu ROM be encrypted in any way? I have no problem to format the phone and install .eu beta afterwards but it must be encrypted. Can it be done?

Mi 9 have weird black screen (no fingerprint, can't use power button, just black screen) when the screen goes auto off. It will show fingerprint few seconds later, but right after the screen goes off, you can't turn it on.
I've got similiar problems on Mi9. Fingerprint sometimes doen't even respond, sometimes doesn't recognize my finger. Sometimes even the Power-Button does not work and I can't wake up or unlock the phone.
Same problem here.

Yes, me too with Mi9: irregular fingerprint, power-button and wake-up / unlock issues.

Is there a way to have the .eu ROM encrypted (on Mi Mix 2s). I need the phone encrypted, I'm on Global Stable (11.0.4) and OrangeFox R10.0_2 with the built-in encryption from MIUI.
Tried to dirty flash the stable .eu version available for the Mix 2s (11.0.3), checked the fstab.qcom (was looking okay with "fileencryption=ice,quota").
After dirty flashing the .eu ROM, phone went to bootloop. Dirty flashed the 11.0.4 global MIUI again, phone booted okay.
So to my initial question: can the .eu ROM be encrypted in any way? I have no problem to format the phone and install .eu beta afterwards but it must be encrypted. Can it be done?
It's a good quotation...
Switching from official MIUI to xiaomi.eu format data needed in order to boot to system successfully but format data removes encryption. I already tried to install our build on encrypted MIX2S only with factory reset (wipe data, -cache, -dalvik) in order to keep the encryption but device didn't boot...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

It's a good quotation...
Switching from official MIUI to xiaomi.eu format data needed in order to boot to system successfully but format data removes encryption. I already tried to install our build on encrypted MIX2S only with factory reset (wipe data, -cache, -dalvik) in order to keep the encryption but device didn't boot...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
And that's exactly my problem.....

Still seeing this problem: Fingerprint unlock is disabled by admin. Except it's not, but it is being blocked on Chinese, EU and Global on MIUI 11. It works on my pixel 2xl and is not disabled in settings in the AirWatch admin console, which I have access to.
27f7bd5271b9779f004b84f08e91f696.jpg
e0d716d912e0ca52598c92bff930c81c.jpg

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

There is an error that has not yet been fixed, already quite old in the beta and stable versions coming out for the Xiaomi mi 6x. This is the alarm sound / tone error, which I also reported in the error session. What happens is that when selecting the default alarm sound / tone (specifically the sound you see in the image attached to this post) it does not sound when the alarm is set, ie the alarm sounds but another sound is heard, sound that has not been chosen.

Attachments

• IMG_20191121_232453.jpg
    IMG_20191121_232453.jpg
    766.2 KB · Views: 246
Hello everybody

For about a month i've got an annoying issue with Google Play on my Mi Mix2S. When I try to download or update the app, i see "Waiting for download" for about 30 seconds, sometimes more. After this download speed is very low- it doesn't matter if it's on WiFi or mobile data (tested on both SIM cards). I've tried probably all tips and tricks to solve this issue like:
-phone restart
-delete cache/app data of Play Store and Google Play Services
-uninstall update of Play Store
-delete all accounts and log in again
-reset network settings
-check date and time settings (network provided time is on)
-few others i don't remember now

All of above doesn't work. Just for test I've even reinstall previous rom- 9.11.7 (at first i wanted to post in in that one thread few days ago, but it was already closed) with standard wipe- still the same. So i restore and today update to current version- nothing's changed. Any ideas how to solve this?

Other problems that i've got:
-sometimes "double tap to wake" doesn't work
-also sometimes quick setting panel disappears after switching wifi or mobile data even though the function "collapse after touch" is turned off.

Thanks in advance for all help :)

K20 pro
I haven't used the latest update for more than a few hours and unlocking the phone with my fingerprint made it froze the screen. This just happened once but i haven't ran into this before this update so i would consider it a new feature.

I haven't checked every place yet but can you disable the search bar from the app drawer? I wouldn't know why that would be easier way to search for an app if you haven't installed more than hundreds of apps at once. If there's no option i would hope this feature to go away please. I'll fiddle around the settings more to see if i can find a switch for this.

This is what caught my eye at first glance and will be reporting for more as something pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.