MIUI 11.1 9.11.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrrrr. Android Auto is broken since this release...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-22-17-52-23-054_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-22-17-52-23-054_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 264
Can you please share your theme? I loved your status bar.
There you go.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: aguslarca
In mi9 CN version, have problems with the lockscreen, sensors, giroscope

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

No issues with the Explorer so far, battery has tremendously improved!

Just one small glitch, I'm using Amazon music via Bluetooth every day, with this release, the track doesn't get updated on the car screen if I skip songs, so it happens to show the previous song even if a totally different one is played, no other bugs detected till now, gpay and magisk 20.x are working fine.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Does anybody else have Problems with the "okay Google" recognition too? It stops working after a while. A reboot solves the problem for a short time. If i turn voice match off, i'm not able to activate it until i've rebooted my Mi 9. I think this happened first time with v. 9.11.7. Does anybody have an idea what to do?

Does anybody else have Problems with the "okay Google" recognition too? It stops working after a while. A reboot solves the problem for a short time. If i turn voice match off, i'm not able to activate it until i've rebooted my Mi 9. I think this happened first time with v. 9.11.7. Does anybody have an idea what to do?
I have the same problem from like 3 or 4 previous releases. Guess if there's a workaround...

Working well for me. It only doesn't work with Ai button but using the power button an voice works well. Device specific it seems.

MIX 3

Last edited:
Reactions: Brainbug01
For the widgets using nova launcher I found a good advice. For a concrete app go to other permissions and allow Display pop-up windows while running in the background. It's working for me

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Mi Mix2 (chiron) dirty update,:

- Notifications OK
- Android auto OK
- Camera OK
- Fingerprint sensor OK
- Nova launcher OK
- NO SECURITY UPDATE, still 09-2019
- Scroll on screenshots over long pages using brave BROKEN, On previous update was working

Last edited:
Grrrrr. Android Auto is broken since this release...

This problem is related to the use of dual Apps. You can solve this disabling ALL DUAL APPS, the disable dual apps core system, reboot start AA and will work fine. Then you can use again dual apps. I didn't remember is some addiotional step is needed. Search google for this error number

Reactions: trustkill
Fix for non-clickable widgets

After the latest Xiaomi firmware updates, a number of my homescreen widgets today would no longer respond when tapped. Extremely annoying.
I could now fix this by explicitly giving the permission "Display pop-up windows while running in the background".
For example set:

Settings | Apps | Rights | Other permissions | Appname | Display pop-up windows while running in the background
etc.

Hope this helps others too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.