MIUI 11.1 9.11.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon they GPS works very Bad, ir won't find satelitte

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk
As I understand it, you are in South America - as highlighted on the previous page (#501 & #518), the ROM has been optimised for EU GPS and NTP Servers, so that is one clear problem that you will face.

As I understand it, you are in South America - as highlighted on this or the previous page, the ROM has been optimised for EU GPS and NTP Servers, so that is one clear problem that you will face.
Thanks a Lot but then i can't do nothing?

Thanks a Lot but then i can't do nothing?

In post #501, the original poster gave some clues as to the file to be edited to update the NTP Server names - if you feel it is something within your capabilities and are prepared to try updating for your local servers, that would be the only thing I could suggest.
Research the topic extensively before trying it would be my strong recommendation, if you wish to try it.

Reactions: Belmont19
I think this is because the system\etc\gps.conf file contains Chinese servers. After each update, I replace this file manually (via twrp) with a file that specifies my country 's servers and the problem disappears
I'm very interested to have the file because i'm in Venezuela and the GPS don't works, please help me

Mi9 here - 9.11.22 works great, jumped to it from 9.11.7.
Few visual glitches here and there, nothing worth mentioning. Rock stable, great battery life.
Thanks devs!

Reactions: Alan098765
Can some1 tell me how can I fix this android system battery drain?! I have no auto brightness, no aod...

Thanks for the good Work! Battery drain is back to normal on my Mi 9 now. But I got another problem. All of my sensors aren't working, like accelerometer gyroscope proximity sensor etc. Is this a known issue? I've already did a clean install, but this did not solve the problem. Anyone else got this problem?
a848f6e65a37e5654f630a00648ebda3.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for the good Work! Battery drain is back to normal on my Mi 9 now. But I got another problem. All of my sensors aren't working, like accelerometer gyroscope proximity sensor etc. Is this a known issue? I've already did a clean install, but this did not solve the problem. Anyone else got this problem?

So many occurrence in the search box!

Bug in 9.11.22 beta on 9T Pro (K20 Pro)
When Chrome is open (possibly also other apps?), the phone/screen never goes to sleep. It just stays on (and therefore drains battery, if I forget to manually set in standby mode).

Known bug? Any suggestions to fix this? Or is it a Chrome-bug?

Besides this problem, it has been working really well since yesterday when I flashed it. Thanks!

And a tip:
I've seen several complain about the slow download speed from sourceforge. Just click "Problems Downloading?" after your slow download started. Cancel the slow download, and try some of the mirrors. If I remember correctly, I downloaded very fast from Japan, even though I'm in Denmark.
I noticed it occurs in only a few websites. To reproduce the feature, go to this link, https://www.androidauthority.com/best-xiaomi-phones-2-833837/amp/. It will keep the screen from sleeping even when you tap on back, as long as the tab is open.

I'm very interested to have the file because i'm in Venezuela and the GPS don't works, please help me

I extracted the gps.conf file from the Redmi Note 7 xiaomi.eu 9.11.21 ROM and found this entry in the NTP server section.
#NTP server
NTP_SERVER=time.izatcloud.net

I am using a Mi 9 (cepheus) and these are the values for my gps.conf file under the NTP server section .
#NTP server
NTP_SERVER=time.xtracloud.net
NTP_SERVER_2=europe.pool.ntp.org
NTP_SERVER_3=0.de.pool.ntp.org

These are the values for the stock MIUI 11 global stable ROM (cepheus V11.0.2.0 QFAMIXM).
#NTP server
NTP_SERVER=time.xtracloud.net
NTP_SERVER_2=asia.pool.ntp.org
NTP_SERVER_3=0.cn.pool.ntp.org

So, if you are able to edit your config file and add NTP servers for your country or region, it might fix the problem.

From the ntp.org website, currently there is no NTP server in Venezuela, but you can use the NTP servers located in your neighbouring country, either Colombia or Brazil. https://www.ntppool.org/zone/south-america. The server time.izatcloud.net is located in the US.

I factory reseted within twrp, flashed the rom and wiped cache/dalvik after that. Isn't that enough?
No, not if you've got high battery drain, stable and beta ate different, the cross over will have problems unless you format data and then let the phone restore all apps(make sure your all backed up) and then reboot your phone and the battery should be even better than when it was running well before, move all your pictures and music to sd card first, it has to restore after factory reset anyway, so if your doing a big switch over always format data, it will solve the problems on phone

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

On my Mi 8 Pro had to downgrade for the previous update, because this update has a bug. The screen makes a kind of blinking / flashing once I lock and unlock the screen or in certain videos.

MI9 SE
I have also strange behaviour with the brightness. If I´m in a longer phone call the screen dims so much (after a certain time) that I can nearly nothing see. Also if i try to push the screen it stays dimmed. If I want to switch to another application parallel to the phonecall it stays dimmed. When the phoncall ends it stays dimmed, at least a certain time. Then it makes "peng" and the normal brightness is available again.

When I´m in this problem also the manual adjustment of the brightness to maximum will not make the screen much more bright, it´s still then to dark.

It looks a little bit like somebody wants to make the usage of power while in a phonecall more efficient (no full brightness) by dimming the screen but the reaction of touch actions or the switches to an application was not correctly taken into account.

Greets,
MPC561

PS: of course ... dirty flash

[QUOTE = "hrdcrjnky, post: 517406, membro: 137484"]
Grazie per l'ottimo lavoro! Il consumo della batteria è tornato alla normalità sul mio Mi 9 ora. Ma ho un altro problema. Tutti i miei sensori non funzionano, come il sensore di prossimità del giroscopio con accelerometro, ecc. È un problema noto? Ho già eseguito un'installazione pulita, ma questo non ha risolto il problema. Qualcun altro ha questo problema?

Hi, as I wrote in previous posts, in my opinion version 9.11.22 has problems that version 9.11.14 did not present.
In my case, the problem with version 9.11.22 is in the non-display of the fingerprint icon when the screen is off.
I went back to 9.11.14 and I have no problem.
We must hope that in the next weekly version these problems will be solved.

In my MI9 SE, The Xiaomi application "Mi Home" does not show my devices. He says I have a device, but he doesn't show it or access it.

Status
Not open for further replies.