MIUI 11.1 9.11.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the good Work! Battery drain is back to normal on my Mi 9 now. But I got another problem. All of my sensors aren't working, like accelerometer gyroscope proximity sensor etc. Is this a known issue? I've already did a clean install, but this did not solve the problem. Anyone else got this problem?
a848f6e65a37e5654f630a00648ebda3.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk
Hi, as I wrote in previous posts, in my opinion version 9.11.22 has problems that version 9.11.14 did not present.
In my case, the problem with version 9.11.22 is in the non-display of the fingerprint icon when the screen is off.
I went back to 9.11.14 and I have no problem.
We must hope that in the next weekly version these problems will be solved.

How come the Xiaomi doesn't fixed already the badge counters wrightly? All the others,like Samsung or the Huawei,they are showing the wright counters badge ,and the Xiaomi is not ??!!!

Hello guys sorry for asking, but I'm new here. What's the difference between stable and weekly versions? What will happen if I will not uptade to new weekly version? Every uptade has over 2GB? (Im asking cuz i got slow connection xD) I accidentally installed weekly version instead of stable and that's why I'm here.

Hello guys sorry for asking, but I'm new here. What's the difference between stable and weekly versions? What will happen if I will not uptade to new weekly version? Every uptade has over 2GB? (Im asking cuz i got slow connection xD) I accidentally installed weekly version instead of stable and that's why I'm here.

Seriously? Stable is - as the name tells us - a (mostly) stable version version for users who want a daily driver without experiments.
Weekly is a version "in development" with the most actual features - but some hiccups here and there.
There is no need to update every week. You decide it on your own.

But flashing "accidentally"? Well, it's your device....

Reactions: vcdwelt
extreme battery saver option is gone from security app and don't work on redmi note 5 (once again), please fix it

Hello everyone,
I am currently running miui 9 version 8.3.15 (weekly xiaomi.eu) and I am thinking about updating to miui 11.
Do you guys think I can go straight to miui 11 without issue?

Thanks

Seriously? Stable is - as the name tells us - a (mostly) stable version version for users who want a daily driver without experiments.
Weekly is a version "in development" with the most actual features - but some hiccups here and there.
There is no need to update every week. You decide it on your own.

But flashing "accidentally"? Well, it's your device....
I mean I accidentally downloaded weekly version and did not realizded that is not a stable one and I flashed it. Thanks

Hello everyone,
I am currently running miui 9 version 8.3.15 (weekly xiaomi.eu) and I am thinking about updating to miui 11.
Do you guys think I can go straight to miui 11 without issue?

Thanks
I don't know what phone you have BUT Miui 9 to Miui 11 you must do a clean install or you will have a lot of apps crash, it may not even boot don't for get to update your twrp also.

I don't know what phone you have BUT Miui 9 to Miui 11 you must do a clean install or you will have a lot of apps crash, it may not even boot don't for get to update your twrp also.

Hi,

I have a mi5.
I saw here a miui 11 rom for mi5, version 9.10.10
I am a bit confused from what I read as long as I stay in same "branch" beta/stable (in my case it's beta) it should be ok...
I could play the safe card and update to miui 10 then to miui 11 but is it really needed? Waste of time...

Hi,

I have a mi5.
I saw here a miui 11 rom for mi5, version 9.10.10
I am a bit confused from what I read as long as I stay in same "branch" beta/stable (in my case it's beta) it should be ok...
I could play the safe card and update to miui 10 then to miui 11 but is it really needed? Waste of time...
Make sure you have a backup and make sure you update twrp that's what I would do, then just try and update the ROM

Google Feeds is too laggy in the launcher. but when i install Lawnchair Launcher, it goes very smooth.
The brightness gets maximized in the daylight, even when the auto brightness is off.
Using MI 9T.

Quería pedirles a todos que soliciten asistencia para el dispositivo redmi note 8 pro y qué pasa si comparten las versiones eliminadas para instalar.

Last edited:
Quería pedir todos pidiéramos soporte para el dispositivo redmi note 8 pro y que si pudieran compartir las versiones borradas para instalar.

Google Feeds is too laggy in the launcher. but when i install Lawnchair Launcher, it goes very smooth.
The brightness gets maximized in the daylight, even when the auto brightness is off.
Using MI 9T.
Trần Anh is right. You can read about it at

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AbdelMohsen
I would like to ask why the page of xaomi.eu, which is the European community stops supporting redmi note 8 pro and the page xda developers will support this device, even asking what it would take for them to give support again ??? also clarify that all the bricks phones are the cause of the root not implemented for android 10 in the model in question.
Because this Mediatek phone is no more supported here at EU.Xiaomi.
Read advice in red, scrolling down first page rom download:

so to create the illusion that they will support by taking miui 11.0.1 and 11.0.2, for that make it clear that they discriminate mediatek devices leaving them without support. In addition, Xda developers will support you, I do not understand how such an important page supports the mobile and xaomi.eu that is supposed to be the European page of the community of xaomi no. and more saying that because of twrp and magisk. the reality is that in the miui 11 version of android 10 you cannot root or the phone dies, in the other versions (deleted) if twrp and root magisk worked

Hello guys I'm on this version of beta... I noticed that when I'm using recording 4k 30fps on whyred everything is normal but at the 1080p 60fps Is too dark... why is that?

Is it shure that the stable for davinci/Mi9T is based on Android 10? Thanks for confirmation!
From what I see, it is android 9
- xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_V11.0.3.0.PFJCNXM_v11-9.zip
-V11 for MIUI11 and-9 for android 9
check it at download page

I did not say that Android 10 was not compatible with the device, I said that the twrp is not yet fully adapted and that is why magisk in that particular version does not work. concrete version I mean miui 11 with android 10.

I did not say that Android 10 was not compatible with the device, I said that the twrp is not yet fully adapted and that is why magisk in that particular version does not work. concrete version I mean miui 11 with android 10.
Well, you are using the translator. That's perfect!
But can you ask it to translate what you are telling in order to make it understandable for all of us?

Last edited:
Reactions: Uridium
Me gustaría preguntar por qué la página de xaomi.eu, que es la comunidad europea, deja de admitir redmi note 8 pro y los desarrolladores de la página xda respaldarán este dispositivo, incluso preguntando ¿qué les tomaría para brindar soporte nuevamente? También aclare que todos los teléfonos ladrillos son la causa de la raíz no implementada para Android 10 en el modelo en cuestión.
1. The eu developers do all their hard work for free
2. There is nothing you can demand from them
3. They can decide which devices the support and which ones not - at their discretion
4. They have good reasons to focus on devices with Qualcom chips and avoid Mediatek devices
5. You can use your device as it comes to you - if you decide to tinker with it you do it on your own risk, there is no one else to blame
6. Don't use beta software or try to root your device if you are not prepared for disaster - there is always a stable version you can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.