Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi9Se - Gpay didn't let me assign paypal - "device is rooted or modified
Im started with format data and last beta

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-03-18-07-30-075_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-03-18-07-30-075_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 369
Sorry, I'm not quite sure that I understand you well. But I should say that I didn't change my Xiaomi profile. I can use my Mi Band 4 with official Mi Fit app normally. In English of course...
Go to mi.com and check your personal information in account settings to make sure its the country you live in then reset your mi fit app. This worked for me.

Nope... It's about the whole screen brightness not the fingerprint backlight. This brightness issue doesn't happen everytime when I unlock/use fingerprint or when I lock the phone.
EDIT: I don't use "Automatic brightness" so I guess my phone doesn't check the ambient light for adjusting the brightness...
I have same thing in my mi 9t, flash whole screen when power on

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk

My aod won't even come on if im in a slight dim lighed room,if i put the big light on it shows up,is this a new feature to save power,it used to show before in the same room,then maybe go off after a long time if i didn't touch the phone, any one else notice this

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I haven't been on the developer build for a while, now I updated from the previous build to this one on my Mi 9T and after asking me for a pass to encrypt the storage, the TWRP kept flashing the update over and over. There were 3 long installs and 3 short, I think. Previously on whyred and other devices it only took one pass, not 6. Is this normal?

I haven't been on the developer build for a while, now I updated from the previous build to this one on my Mi 9T and after asking me for a pass to encrypt the storage, the TWRP kept flashing the update over and over. There were 3 long installs and 3 short, I think. Previously on whyred and other devices it only took one pass, not 6. Is this normal?
Not normal!
From weekly 9.11.21 to 9.11.28 it took only one install. And it is always like that since I started using dev eu.
No request about encryption, it is automatically done as it should be.
EDIT: I remove the recovery folder from the zip because I have it already up to date.
Try doing that, may the point for you.

what rom? What variants?
I bought a Redmi Note 7 today, and it came with an european global rom (11.0.4.0 PFGEUXM), I don't know if my smartphone is a different variant from the global one, so I would like to know if all the redmi note 7 miui.eu roms works on my device

I bought a Redmi Note 7 today, and it came with an european global rom (11.0.4.0 PFGEUXM), I don't know if my smartphone is a different variant from the global one, so I would like to know if all the redmi note 7 miui.eu roms works on my device
Yes, no problem.
EU weekly rom and EU stable are OK for your phone Redmi Note 7 (Lavender).
you first unlock the bootloader and follow given instructions at rom page.

Hi. Can you add background color specification for the watermark added to the photo. white photos do not show watermarks. seasons happen in winter and snow photos too.

Reactions: uzeyir195
Last time I got 2 long installs in a row for a weekly update it was when a new TWRP version has been included in it.
I don't really care of this bug, the phone's working well after update anyway. ^^

Hey, does anyone else have issues with apps closing in the background, even if they are locked and battery saver is turned off for all apps? I have tried literally everything but still my apps get closed after approximately 2 hours when in background. Is this a common issue with MIUI 11?

EDIT: I have had this since my first upgrade to MIUI11 and its still this way even with latest version.

Last edited:
Thanks Devs! Updating without hiccup. More fluid than ever.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

didnt cross any issues? im having issues when i update i to 9.11.28
"to start android enter pin" this what happens when i update..

didnt cross any issues? im having issues when i update i to 9.11.28
"to start android enter pin" this what happens when i update..
It means your device is encrypted. Format data and reflash your custom recovery. Then flash the rom again, be sure to flash magisk b4 you reboot to system. Then you're good to go.

On Redmi note 7 (for example) the volume through a Bluetooth headphones is rather lower then, for example, on mi 8

How should I fix it? (make the Bluetooth volume on redmi note 7 higher)

Отправлено с моего Pixel через Tapatalk

Hey, does anyone else have issues with apps closing in the background, even if they are locked and battery saver is turned off for all apps? I have tried literally everything but still my apps get closed after approximately 2 hours when in background. Is this a common issue with MIUI 11?

EDIT: I have had this since my first upgrade to MIUI11 and its still this way even with latest version.
Not seen 'yet). Are you sure about the timing?
but here a similar case.

It means your device is encrypted. Format data and reflash your custom recovery. Then flash the rom again, be sure to flash magisk b4 you reboot to system. Then you're good to go.

im at 9.11.21 now. do i need to format or just reflash recovery, flash rom, flash magisk in one succesion?

Status
Not open for further replies.