MIUI 11.1 9.11.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a chance that redmi note 8 pro eu rom will be available?

Last edited:
Why devs insist to use the old battery icon? In every new chinese build that comes out they have to waste time changing the new battery icon to the old one and for what?
Because it's their ROM and they get to do what they want.

Please stop cluttering the thread with complaints.

If you want the "new" battery icon, learn to put it back yourself.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Uridium
Check your App permisions. Some of the permisions where missing after Update for me.
The same thing happened to me too. I clean flashed 9.11.7 but no matter what I did to the permissions, no notification would sound and it won't show up in the AOD.

What I did to resolve it was to dirty flash 9.10.31 back from 9.11.7. Cleared Dalvik and cache. Reboot. Then dirty flashed 9.11.7 over 9.10.31 and cleared Dalvik and cache again. The notification was back to it's operational state.

Hi @Igor Eisberg, Does your build process accept drawable change from other language?
I found some Chinese stuff in image
I've try to put image in drawable-vi-xxhdpi but It not work
Thanks

Reactions: Dupsko
which drawable?
I tried Settings.apk->drawable-xxhdpi->credentials_image_m1805e2a.png (just a try), translated it and put in to Settings.apk->drawable-vi-xxhdpi
It works on some version of MIUI9 but now it doesnt, event on late MIUI9, and MIUI10

Now I found MiGalleryLockscreen.apk->drawable(**dpi)->morning_water_mask.png is in Chinese

I tried Settings.apk->drawable-xxhdpi->credentials_image_m1805e2a.png (just a try), translated it and put in to Settings.apk->drawable-vi-xxhdpi
It works on some version of MIUI9 but now it doesnt, event on late MIUI9, and MIUI10

Now I found MiGalleryLockscreen.apk->drawable(**dpi)->morning_water_mask.png is in Chinese
OK, this png will be allowed to be in translation for next builds..

To be honest I missed the fluidity of the global stable version, I had a lot of fun fiddling with the developer versions but there were some flaws that seemed very serious for the proper functioning of the device, however I will be attentive to changes thank you very much developers

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T mediante Tapatalk

Muchas gracias por esta actualización, tengo redmi Note 7 y va de maravilla, recomiendo antes de actualizar cerrar sesión y eliminar bloqueo .

[QUOTE = "LOLO9393, publicación: 513632, miembro: 135924"]
Realmente no entiendo qué ha cambiado?
Después de la instalación del 9.11.7, se cifró pero sin ningún medio para descifrarlo bien.
Recargué 9.10.17 que estaba perfectamente encriptado con 3.3.1.1022 twrp y obtuve el mismo error. (¡¡¡¿lío?!!!)
Luego probé 3.3.1.1031 twrp con los mismos malos resultados. Instalar con o sin contraseña establecida. Fstab está configurado encriptado.
Punto extraño y afortunado para mí:
SOLO la partición raíz / datos / sistema está encriptada y NO los datos de la tarjeta SD ...
Por favor, otros propietarios de K20 / MI9T verifiquen su estado encriptado para la recopilación de datos y señalen el desarrollo a la solución si la hay ...
[/CITAR]
yo Note 7 , antes de actualizar eliminé mi contraseña y cerré sesión de mi cuenta , una vez hecho eso actualice con twrp y al final instale magisk

Reactions: Mariopag
whyred 9.11.7

you can't turn on screen with fingerprint or double tap screen or raise to awake to wake up screen.
only press power button to wake up screen.

hope fix it.

All of the above works on my Whyred. Reinstall? Clean install?

[QUOTE = "LOLO9393, publicación: 513632, miembro: 135924"]
Realmente no entiendo qué ha cambiado?
Después de la instalación del 9.11.7, se cifró pero sin ningún medio para descifrarlo bien.
Recargué 9.10.17 que estaba perfectamente encriptado con 3.3.1.1022 twrp y obtuve el mismo error. (¡¡¡¿lío?!!!)
Luego probé 3.3.1.1031 twrp con los mismos malos resultados. Instalar con o sin contraseña establecida. Fstab está configurado encriptado.
Punto extraño y afortunado para mí:
SOLO la partición raíz / datos / sistema está encriptada y NO los datos de la tarjeta SD ...
Por favor, otros propietarios de K20 / MI9T verifiquen su estado encriptado para la recopilación de datos y señalen el desarrollo a la solución si la hay ...
[/CITAR]
yo Note 7 , antes de actualizar eliminé mi contraseña y cerré sesión de mi cuenta , una vez hecho eso actualice con twrp y al final instale magisk
Your lost brother was english speaking and also singing so fine! Why not you?

App drawer is disabled in this update.
2fead277d788181fff995a174e33941a.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Harun3456
[QUOTE = "hhmarenco, gönderi: 513591, üye: 247344"]
Teşekkürler, hiçbir problemim yok. Mi 9Pro 5G
[/ ALINTI]
camera dosnt work??

[QUOTE = "ridzalm, gönderi: 514656, üye: 247615"]
Kamera uygulaması için verileri temizlemeyi denediniz mi?
4d2641012abc81df7ecbd4344528dd33.jpg

Tapatalk kullanarak MI 9'umdan (Cepheus) gönderildi
[/ALINTI]
yes :((

[QUOTE = "ridzalm, gönderi: 514656, üye: 247615"]
Kamera uygulaması için verileri temizlemeyi denediniz mi?
4d2641012abc81df7ecbd4344528dd33.jpg

Tapatalk kullanarak MI 9'umdan (Cepheus) gönderildi
[/ALINTI]
yes :((
What about app permissions? Are all of them allowed?

493f99fcadf403c183672f737bc0e22b.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.