MIUI 11.1 9.11.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why devs insist to use the old battery icon? In every new chinese build that comes out they have to waste time changing the new battery icon to the old one and for what?
It might not be that hard for them. They might just have a script that replaces the battery icon files. At the end of the day, it's their ROM and free for us, so no real use in complaining.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Does anyone's headphone jack mic work ? When I plug it in for a phone call, or skype, nobody can hear me.

I have a Mi 9T.

so far the 9.11.7 having some issue on the bluetooth connectivity. unable to get update refresh with new device.

On mi6, WhatsApp notifications and new message's icon don't work at lock screen.

Enviado desde mi MI 6 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: dattohead
App drawer is disabled in this update.
2fead277d788181fff995a174e33941a.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
what's your theme bro?
name?
or can you share the .mtz file?

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Hello, in Mi 8, rom 9.10.31 worked perfectly, however since the update to 9.11.7 the applications "File Explorer", "Climate" and "Calendar" stopped working.
Any solution.

Thank you
Screenshot_2019-11-13-08-36-57-004_com.miui.bugreport.png

Updated to miui 11 v9.11.7

When the phone is in silent mode and i swicth back to normal mode (unmute) there is a notification sound.

Is anyway to disable the notification sound?
I could not find in the settings

Hello Everyone,

I have been using MIUI 11 weekly beta versions for a few weeks and it is getting better every week. Now I have no big issue except one app crash. it is my bank app called Maximum Mobile. I can enter the app and it shows user agreement policy, when I try to accept it app crashes.
I have magisk installed but I do not think this is the problem because in miui 11 stable version app does not crash even though I have magisk.
I tried to use miui 11 stable version (with clean install - I also wiped data in twrp) but bluetooth sound is very very very low and I could not be able to solve it. I tried ''absolute volume'' and installed Viper4Android but bluetooth speaker volume was still low and I got back to weekly miui version. Both have 1 major bug (as far as I've seen). I am confused which one should I use.

Some bugs that I figured out in 9.11.7
- Notifications do not appear in AOD screen.
- Battery consumption have to be improved.
- Camera app says ''can not connect to camera'' after long usage.
- I can not display taken photos directly in camera app. I have to quit app and enter gallery to view what I've taken.
- after clean install bluetooth speaker volume was low but I disabled ''absolute volume'' in developer settings now it is fine.

Hello! In latest dev rom 9.11.7 camera crashed in portret mode. Anybody knows how it fix? And ultrawide camera module dont work, crashed app to. This problems because MIUI 11 based on android 10? How can i fix it? ( Mi 9 Se)

Hello! In latest dev rom 9.11.7 camera crashed in portret mode. Anybody knows how it fix? And ultrawide camera module dont work, crashed app to. This problems because MIUI 11 based on android 10? How can i fix it? ( Mi 9 Se)
Mi9SE: No problems here. Try delete data in settings-> apps->camera

So my Samsung Gear Sport works with the my 9T Pro on this ROM, but I have one weird issue. The alarm isn't passed through to the watch. It used to be when an alarm went off, it showed up on my watch and I could dismiss it from the watch. Now I can't. Not sure if this is specific to the ROM, but certainly not working with the ROM.

I've tried alarms with the default app, Google clock and a couple of third party apps. Anyone have any suggestions on what the problem might be or what to test?

I've tested everything I can think of, and haven't been able to find anything online.

Does someone tried to use Edxposed Framework with this version? I'm using a Xiaomi Mi 9t Pro with this rom and it doesn't work. the Framework is active and the modules are loaded, but I'm getting an error when I try to run a xposed module.

Status
Not open for further replies.