MIUI 11.1 9.11.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty flashed (as almost) on Mi 8 (dipper).

Wow! What did you / Xiaomi do to this rom? Its incredible fast and smooth. Great job.
Up and running with Magisk 20.1 - Looks good so far.

Reactions: Ketesch and Pepe650
Great work thx.
Not working still:
-Ok Google
-Sometimes the fixed icons on the home screen dissapear and don't come back until I seipr up on the app drawer

I have TWRP 3.3.1-0916, did a clean install and now no encryption. No password needed to enter TWRP.

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

The same thing happened to me on MI 9T. After update TWRP doesn't ask for PIN, no decryption and now i can't flash anything else, all my files are letters and numbers. What can i do? THX

Reactions: Ryoma
The same thing happened to me on MI 9T. After update TWRP doesn't ask for PIN, no decryption and now i can't flash anything else, all my files are letters and numbers. What can i do? THX
I think we should wait for a new TWRP... But I don't know why it stopped working in this latest beta version and don't know if it can be fixed by xiaomi.eu devs... :(

Reactions: AlinCG
Please is formatting data different from wiping data, in order to install eu rom. If yes am I going to loss internal storage if I fornat data?...... I want to flash via orange fox. Anyone done that before how do you go about the formatting data, am switching from miui China rom

I think we should wait for a new TWRP... But I don't know why it stopped working in this latest beta version and don't know if it can be fixed by xiaomi.eu devs... :(
I don't really understand what"s has been changed?
After 9.11.7 install it came encrypted but without any means to well decrypt.
I reloaded 9.10.17 that was perfectly encrypted with 3.3.1.1022 twrp and got the same miss. (mess?!!!)
I then tested 3.3.1.1031 twrp with same bad results. Install with or without password set. Fstab is set encrypted.
Strange and lucky point for me:
ONLY root/data/system partition is encrypted and NOT SDcard data....
Please other K20/MI9T owners to check your encrypted status for data collection and to point dev to solution if any...

I don't really understand what"s has been changed?
After 9.11.7 install it came encrypted but without any means to well decrypt.
I reloaded 9.10.17 that was perfectly encrypted with 3.3.1.1022 twrp and got the same miss. (mess?!!!)
I then tested 3.3.1.1031 twrp with same bad results. Install with or without password set. Fstab is set encrypted.
Strange and lucky point for me:
ONLY root/data/system partition is encrypted and NOT SDcard data....
Please other K20/MI9T owners to check your encrypted status for data collection and to point dev to solution if any...

Mi9t/k20: twrp not asking me for password after flash, all data is encrypted.

Reactions: Ryoma and Pavezi
Please is formatting data different from wiping data, in order to install eu rom. If yes am I going to loss internal storage if I fornat data?...... I want to flash via orange fox. Anyone done that before how do you go about the formatting data, am switching from miui China rom
YES wiping is just erasing some data. Format is erasing datafor dencrypting the rom.
Format is requested if your phone is encrypted. Just check it in privacy settings.
what phone? what orange TWRP version? be precise.please

Dirty flashed over 9.10.31, Mi 9T Pro. Android Auto doesn't work in my car anymore. Car screen stays black after connecting the phone, after some Seconds "Phone does not respond" message on car screen. Phone then indeed is completely frozen and needs force reboot, or even reboots itself. Worked flawless under 9.10.31.

I had a lot of devices and never had problems like on MI 9T. I'm now afraid to do updates. Every update i have to format storage and do a clean install because every time there is a problem with TWRP.

Reactions: MIUInewbie
I had a lot of devices and never had problems like on MI 9T. I'm now afraid to do updates. Every update i have to format storage and do a clean install because every time there is a problem with TWRP.
What I noticed is if you remove password before booting to twrp it won't show data encryption of data

Dirty flashed over 9.10.31, Mi 9T Pro. Android Auto doesn't work in my car anymore. Car screen stays black after connecting the phone, after some Seconds "Phone does not respond" message on car screen. Phone then indeed is completely frozen and needs force reboot, or even reboots itself. Worked flawless under 9.10.31.
Same here, car screen goes black and the phone needs a reboot because it freezes. I dirty flashed too, I will try a clean install later.

Reactions: soaresden
YES wiping is just erasing some data. Format is erasing datafor dencrypting the rom.
Format is requested if your phone is encrypted. Just check it in privacy settings.
what phone? what orange TWRP version? be precise.please
K20 pro is my phone and orange fox is v R10.0_7 and if I disable password my data is not encrypted when accessing it on orange fox so won't need to enter lock screen on orange for.
And please also by formatting data do I loss all internal storage too?

Status
Not open for further replies.