MIUI 11.1 9.11.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a suggestions for newer versiyons. I love and use call recorder but is it possible to add search function here?

Anyone have Chinese language in screen time options?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-08-10-06-23-040_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-08-10-06-23-040_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 265
on my Mi 8 SE, use english language, still has chinese language at ''screen time '' setting

* Confirmed, I have that on my Mi 9Tpro "raphael", too. I consider disabling "screen time" anyway, so it is not a big problem for me.

* Security Status > Google Play system update is from 1 September 2019, and lets me download and install an update to 1 October 2019 - after installation of the update, it shows that the device is up to date (showing 1 October 2019 as a date), but upon rebooting the device the Status is reverted to 1 September 2019.

* Also, QuickSnap for the Camera still doesn't work. Also, a setting for QuickSnap (that allowed to change the QuickSnap mode from Photo to Video and vice versa) has been removed from 9.11.7. QuickSnap not working is a really bad bug that should be fixed quickly.

* The tap vibration seems to be a bit weaker, too. That's not a bug, just a difference to before - no need for a fix

Other than that, 9.11.7 is very snappy and working well.

unfortunately, the battery icon hasn't been reverted to the new official one, but is the old pill-like one. I (and certainly many others) would greatly appreciate if the EU developers didn't tinker with the battery icon, and just give us the official one. It saves them time, too :)

Updated to the latest one today. I noticed that upon the arrival of any notification (of course there is an active option), the screen is not activated when notifications are received (it sounds but does not switch on) and there is no notification in the lock screen

Mi6

I have a bug with this new update. Now whatsapp and instagram notifications no longer appear on the lock screen, I've tried all the options and have no changes, just stopped notifying.
I think I'll give up beta and do a clean install of stable 11
:(

Reactions: Ryoma
Since Android 10 modem stays too long on bad reception and changes never to a better one like Edge or H+. It often loses connection before changing.
Is there anything I can do for it?

MI9 SE

Attachments

• IMG_20191108_142714.jpg
    IMG_20191108_142714.jpg
    501.7 KB · Views: 272
Reactions: thebillo
Lockscreen notifications do work as supposed on Explorer, also mi band 4 gets all notifications.

Device specific issue then?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Thanks, sorry to ask some more detail:
-go settings/additional settings/privacy/encryption status. what is it?
- (you have pin pW set?) Right?
In my version I couldn't find it. Yes I do have password set. Surprisedly I did clean fresh install (Data,storage,ect) wiped.. Now all set.. No encrypted files and I root it with Magisk root 20.1

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LOLO9393
The same thing happened to me on MI 9T. After update TWRP doesn't ask for PIN, no decryption and now i can't flash anything else, all my files are letters and numbers. What can i do? THX
My fix was wiped data,storage,dalvik ect then restarted to recovery after that connected the phone to my computer to transfer the files (9.11.7 and magisk) .. Intalled the rom and everything went well. After setting it up restarted to recovery and no password asked but no encryption was found.. Installed magisk and thats the way I did it..

My fix was wiped data,storage,dalvik ect then restarted to recovery after that connected the phone to my computer to transfer the files (9.11.7 and magisk) .. Intalled the rom and everything went well. After setting it up restarted to recovery and no password asked but no encryption was found.. Installed magisk and thats the way I did it..

Same situation as your.
But in twrp don't see any encrypted file excepted some root folders like data/system (were is the password file stored).
I call it a semi encryption. Luckily my sdcard is not encrypted.
Strange situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.