Status
Not open for further replies.
Some word in screentime not translate to english
RN7
1c863a947e1cd7d6b0739eefce7d998f.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

• Angry
Reactions: ulsa
  • If you have a special module in magisk (e.g. smali patcher / viper ...) you have to remove this modules BEFORE flashing.
  • If you dont remove it before you will be in a bootloop.
  • If you install the old rom version, it should work and you can remove the module.
You can install "Magisk Manager for Recovery Mode" and you are able to disable / delete the special module
or use "magisk uninstaller" without installing the old firmware

[2019.6.4] Magisk v19.3 - Root & Universal Systemless Interface [Android 4.2+]

Regards Kater
Thanks for answer...but i try all and give me bootloop.I forgot uninstall module before flash latest rom but system is booting ok...when install magisk give me bootloop,i try install old rom version and bootloop again...i use magisk uninstaller,give me error.
No way to install or uninstall magisk and remove modules.
System work now without Magisk,i think is only solutions clean install?

did you try clearing all data and maybe uninstall and reinstall the app

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Yes, I already tried. When I upgraded I had Youtube vanced on Magisk, when I started I didn't have youtube, it doesn't load anything. I also tried the playstore's Youtube and nothing

Since finally the Google feed is accessible via the system launcher, I wonder if it would be possible to get an option on the calendar as well. I'd like to have Google Calendar as an optional system-wide calendar.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Some Notifications are not display like messenger, Instagram , messages, when my phone is stand by

Send from Mi 8

I did. I tried every trick in the book but for some reason the VoLTE icon fails to show in the tray. I know VoLTE is enabled because i can see it in my calls but for now and since android 10 there's no icon in the tray.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Works for me:

5aeaa6074645f596b6d7827ec62d7e76.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

I did. I tried every trick in the book but for some reason the VoLTE icon fails to show in the tray. I know VoLTE is enabled because i can see it in my calls but for now and since android 10 there's no icon in the tray.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Same problem here. Also Mi 8 Dipper.

Thanks for answer...but i try all and give me bootloop.I forgot uninstall module before flash latest rom but system is booting ok...when install magisk give me bootloop,i try install old rom version and bootloop again...i use magisk uninstaller,give me error.
No way to install or uninstall magisk and remove modules.
System work now without Magisk,i think is only solutions clean install?
if you installed 9.11.7 it is almost certain you may have a poor encryption at one level in the rom.
For me, it was root/data/system and some other folders around, but none of the sdcard data.
I am back to 9.10.17 version via clean format data. Everything fine now.

Reactions: Pennywise85
Ohh sorry
I dont have enought time for read some houndred post

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

That's an interesting answer.
Do you think that other users or the devs have endless time? People who try to help and have to read all the crap which is posted 1000 times?
Do you think your ignorance would make the job easier for people who try to support? They have to read all the "houndred post".
Think about it.
Btw - there is a search function....

From 9.10.31 to 9.11.07

Open TWRP
touch Advanced wipe
Tick data/calvik/system (first 3 box) and wipe it.
Dont reboot !

Just come back to TWRP menu than install 9.11.07 rom, when İTS finish, reboot system

İTS all fine for mi9t pro

Hi, good rom until now but there are two issues:
-WiFi repeater not avalaible (since PIE)
-VoLTE icon not displayed but I don't know if the function is here
Thanks.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

VOLTE make a call when your on 4g. If stays on 4g you have VOLTE.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.