MIUI 11.1 9.11.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you on a Mi Mix 2 as well? If so, then I don't understand, perhaps you have some advice for me?
Erase the data fr the application ,then it will work. I remape the function with custoMUIzer tweak,and works well. Didn't try without the mod,if it works.

I guess it won't help much, but:

8273bbe95bbbc5abca0d87cfb6cb57c2.jpg

d75b72af9cfb3e2a1b0e2bb9834404ef.jpg

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
Thanks man

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

So I've started using this TWRP (3.3.1-11) for the decryption of Android 10, and today I attempted to make a full clean installation of this ROM and when I booted up to the recovery I was asked for the password to decrypt the internal storage, and after decrypting it, I wiped everything in the advanced wipe, and afterwards I tried to install the ROM via adb sideload as I've done in a lot of phones, and to my surprise, it failed. I tried push the file, it also failed. Then I flashed the old TWRP (3.3.1-2) I used before where the sideload worked, but also no luck. Flashed this one again, and then somehow I rebooted the phone back to TWRP and the PC detected the internal storage and I was able to copy the ROM zip, and flash it via TWRP. And it all went fine, and the phone booted without any issues. But then after configuring everything I noticed apps failed to update in the play store, when I accessed the camera it kept warning me to insert an SD card to be able to use the camera, and when I went to the file manager, there were no folders there and I also can't take screenshots.
Why is this happening? I tried a factory reset but to no avail... I've done this process this exact way in a Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 6 and Mi mix 2 a bunch of times without any issues...
Can anyone help and shine a light on what went wrong?

I had the same problem but i find a solution
Flash orange fox recovery and do the following taps
1 wipe everything
2 go to menu - manage partition- wipe data ( yes)
3 reboot to recovery
4 now flash the rom that you got
5 reboot to system

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
My man!
Thank you so much! I did exactly as you said, and it's running great now! OrangeFox force removed the encryption! Thank you really! You helped out a lot!

Sometimes a strange screen appears when the alarm is turned off on mi8

Edit: It began to appear after turning on the wallpaper carousel.

Screenshot_2019-11-10-09-00-29-004_lockscreen.jpgScreenshot_2019-11-10-09-00-47-892_lockscreen.jpg

Last edited:
Dirty flashed over 9.10.31, Mi 9T Pro. Android Auto doesn't work in my car anymore. Car screen stays black after connecting the phone, after some Seconds "Phone does not respond" message on car screen. Phone then indeed is completely frozen and needs force reboot, or even reboots itself. Worked flawless under 9.10.31.

In mi8, the same thing happens to me.

Hi.
I Have Magisk 20.1 installed with only youtube vanced.
Why after weekly update, Magisk was no working. After reinstall Magisk on recovery, it's not present. I try flash magisk uninstaller and flash magisk after reboot no success.

Only if I do a full wipe with reinstall Rom + Magisk, it come back and working.

I this moment, if I want flash the weekly, I must do a clean install since the first release of MIUI11...

I read, before new update we must uninstall module of magisk (viper principaly) But youtube is not compatible too ? I must flash magisk uninstaller before the update ?

My phone -> Mi8 Dipper.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi.
I Have Magisk 20.1 installed with only youtube vanced.
Why after weekly update, Magisk was no working. After reinstall Magisk on recovery, it's not present. I try flash magisk uninstaller and flash magisk after reboot no success.

Only if I do a full wipe with reinstall Rom + Magisk, it come back and working.

I this moment, if I want flash the weekly, I must do a clean install since the first release of MIUI11...

I read, before new update we must uninstall module of magisk (viper principaly) But youtube is not compatible too ? I must flash magisk uninstaller before the update ?

My phone -> Mi8 Dipper.

Thanks
Did you hide magisk Manager?

If yes, next time after upgrade, just start the hidden one instead of fresh flashed one :)

Trying to renew mi cloud subscription but can't find the region option to change region in order to apply mi credits.

Last time I used this option was during last renew so not sure if it was removed long time ago or just in miui 11.

Thanks.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

With this version, and previous also, in my mi9 don't work automatic brightness of screen.
I hope not a hardware problem.
I have same issue also after a clean install of rom.

When will the installation of apk applications from the curtain start working?? Not works already months 5

After upgrading my Mi8EE to android 10, i notice that the call volume is very low then Android 9. I dont have my device rooted

Did you hide magisk Manager?

If yes, next time after upgrade, just start the hidden one instead of fresh flashed one :)

I dont use it.

When I upgrade, i reinstall after magisk. Magisk manger is installed but magisk isn't. If I reinstall it, uninstall + reinstall, no issues

Status
Not open for further replies.