MIUI 11.1 9.12.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you try by yourself? Or read/search the topics in this thread
Thanks your kind answer. I tried to find issues in this thread but there wasn't. I wanna try but now I don't have enough time to do it because I'm working and I'm on last stable.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi K20 Pro eszközömről

After the last update I'm not able to hear WhatsApp voice messages on ear, it says "Sorry, can't load this audio now, please try again later"
If i try to hear it using earphones or loudspeaker it works fine.

Does anyone know how to solve it?

Ps. I have tried, uninstall the WhatsApp, clear cache, even Dalvik cache. Nothing solves this problem, aaa I'm able to hear audio on ear from telegram or anything else.

In YouTube app not have choice to change permissions
ba3a0af9c054fe9cb7552c69c9c644dc.jpg

MI CC 9 Tapatalk

Hi. I would just thank all the devs for their work. This rom is pretty amazing. The only problem which i keep getting with this rom and also the stable version is that two of my banking apps no longer support the fingerprint, the apps keep registering ghost fingerprint touches, then I get error saying unrecognised fingerprint even though I haven't touch the sensor. I have tried everything to fix this, removed magisk and root, but even a clean install of this rom does not fix this issue. I would appreciate if anyone could help with this. Also the fingerprint sensor works perfectly in the official miui global stable and in lineageos.

Does picture-in-picture bug in RN8 (when fullscreen gesture is enabled) fixed in this version?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Camera2 API is NOT supported on Mi 8 Lite. Forcing the camera to work in HAL3 mode is a hack, and never guaranteed to work.
This is the 4th time you ask the same nonsense on this thread. Your question has nothing to do with this thread/forum.
Try this one more time and you get banned.
Surely I know it's a hack, so I was hoping someone in here already did it on current ROM since the usual ways is not working anymore.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Surely I know it's a hack, so I was hoping someone in here already did it on current ROM since the usual ways is not working anymore.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
That's not an excuse to spam the thread with the same question 4 times, if you don't get an answer, there's a reason for that.

Hey Igor, is the permission issue somehow under investigation or is the only preferred "solution" to reinstall any affected app?

Also can you confirm there are issues related to the new way the fonts are implemented?

You guys are gone a little radio silent lately..

Regards :)

Ahh, and fyi, there are issues with Google voice again, not the setup itself but it stops working, like it's not longer listening to the microphone, possible to aggressive ram / battery management.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: qbert
Hi Guys!
Can someone give me some feedback from mi 9t pro/ Redmi K20 pro? Bugs?Issues? Battery?
Thx

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi K20 Pro eszközömről
I have used this version and found everything is stable, but some of them reflect a fingerprint error, I think the error is due to device or installation, not due to version

Reactions: blackphanter
[ Encryption Bug Found ]
Since the Xiaomi EU ROM version "9.12.5_v11-10" the Phone Encryption option isn't working anymore at the "Settings -> Passwords & security -> Privacy -> Encryption & credentials -> Encrypt phone".
When i try to Encrypt the phone it will ask for the password but then, when i click <Next> it will go imminently back to the main Encryption menu without encrypting the phone.
Looks like this is a Xiaomi Android 10 bug. Tested on Xiaomi Mi Max 3 (Nitrogen). Everything works fine on the last Android 9 Xiaomi EU ROM version "9.11.14_v11-9".

Last edited:
[ Encryption Bug Found ]
Since the Xiaomi EU ROM version "9.12.5_v11-10" the Phone Encryption option isn't working anymore at the "Settings -> Passwords & security -> Privacy -> Encryption & credentials -> Encrypt phone".
When i try to Encrypt the phone it will ask for the password but then, when i click <Next> it will go imminently back to the main Encryption menu without encrypting the phone.
Looks like this is a Xiaomi Android 10 bug. Tested on Xiaomi Mi Max 3 (Nitrogen). Everything works fine on the last Android 9 Xiaomi EU ROM version "9.11.14_v11-9".
We are sorry, but it is NOT Android 10 bug. it is a TWRP bug! Make use of latest Android 10 TWRP available at rom download page.

We are sorry, but it is NOT Android 10 bug. it is a TWRP bug! Make use of latest Android 10 TWRP available at rom download page.
The latest Max 3 (Nitrogen) EU Rom comes bundled with the the latest TWRP 3.3.1 from wzsx150.
And this is an Android 10 settings problem and has nothing to do with TWRP.

Last edited:
The latest Max 3 (Nitrogen) EU Rom comes bundled with the the latest TWRP 3.3.1 from wzsx150.
And this is an Android 10 settings problem and has nothing to do with TWRP.
So!
If it is the latest twrp it should encrypt at boot, and not needed to encrypt via settings.
Just check if any other people claiming for this in the topic here.

Mi Max 3 (6/128)
Even on the previous version (9.12.6), while working in the Google Chrome browser, the phone itself rebooted. Today, while driving to work, the phone was connected to the car’s bluetooth and music was playing from YouTube. The phone just picked up and rebooted itself (ver. 9.12.12).
Also, the problem is that when you connect to the bluetooth device, the volume is set to average, you have to constantly increase it.
Thanks.

So!
If it is the latest twrp it should encrypt at boot, and not needed to encrypt via settings.
Just check if any other people claiming for this in the topic here.
The EU ROM doesn't encrypt the phone by default like the Global ROM dose. That's why you have to encrypt via settings in Android.

Status
Not open for further replies.