MIUI 11.1 9.12.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
redmi note 5 pro.
I don't know if this happens with this version, or the problem existed in the previous one.
I don't get into 'notifications.'
does someone with redmi note 5 confirm it?

Does this ROM have the ability to silence notifications while I'm listening to music?
I really hate it when I'm listening to Spotify and I receive a WhatsApp or telegram message.
I don't know but here are the sound options

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-16-14-29-37-876_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-16-14-29-37-876_com.android.settings.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_2019-12-16-14-29-40-849_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-16-14-29-40-849_com.android.settings.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 211
  • Screenshot_2019-12-16-14-29-47-855_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-16-14-29-47-855_com.android.settings.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 212
redmi note 5 pro.
I don't know if this happens with this version, or the problem existed in the previous one.
I don't get into 'notifications.'
does someone with redmi note 5 confirm it?
I have the r.n.7 with this rom.i can test but i can't understand what's your problem.

Hj,

I would like to kindly request the developers to enable Google Smart Lock for other devices rather than only xiaomi devices. If not is there anyway that I can have the phone unlocked when connected to my car?

Thank you all and great job!

Reactions: Putti
You have to explain a little more. My videos playing.

I can't play any video from app - Player (TVN) i got only black screen with audio. Same problem with video from Twitter. Phone - Mi9T Pro

Previous version of miui working fine...

So!
If it is the latest twrp it should encrypt at boot, and not needed to encrypt via settings.
Just check if any other people claiming for this in the topic here.

I got the point now.
In your today situation because of Android 10 TWRP and EU rom that is kept uncrypted you must modify Fstab in order to get back encryption. This is the only solution if you want to protect your data.
Get a fencrypt.zip file and extract fstab from your phone. modify it and add it into the zip file.

not true at all...i am using the latest unofficial for k20 pro which is v3.3.1-25 but it didnit ask for my PIN during boot thats why i keep rebooting at twrp with randomized filenames....although i solved it by formating all thru twrp and booting again to twrp not to system and installing latest magisk to have the dm_verify and it works...my twrp is now asking for a PIN during boot..

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk

if possible ... as long as possible And the situation is getting worse
what happened? maybe you flash stock rom using mi flash tool and you forgot to put the check on clean all only not clean all and lock?

Does this ROM have the ability to silence notifications while I'm listening to music?
I really hate it when I'm listening to Spotify and I receive a WhatsApp or telegram message.
this is what i am hoping also for the future updates...how to kill the notification sounds....or even an option to adjust it...

Hj,

I would like to kindly request the developers to enable Google Smart Lock for other devices rather than only xiaomi devices. If not is there anyway that I can have the phone unlocked when connected to my car?

Thank you all and great job!
Works like a charm for me with any Bluetooth device, to be honest it's kind of annoying everytime a new device connects to deny smart lock...

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Works like a charm for me with any Bluetooth device, to be honest it's kind of annoying everytime a new device connects to deny smart lock...

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
I have mi8 lite and only work with xiaomi devices ex: mi band, it does not work with my car...

Did you give the app the permission for pop up Notification? If not....
It's not an app.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
<< Sample

Status
Not open for further replies.