MIUI 11.1 9.12.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry and thank you for your feedback. Do you already tryed pubg mobile or another shooter game? Just to know if you got any delay.
Now, my question is can i use HMNote8? TWRP I already saw one for RN8T, but not the rom itself.
Thank you in advance.
call of duty mobile....no delay...

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk

Will the problem with black screen and HD for Netflix and some other apps be fixed in next release. Quite a lot of people with Mi9Tpro have this problem, but none of the devs said anything about it

I cant update any app.:D

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
I have the same problem, the download stops, and makes my phone hot for no reason, and it's not a network problem since I can download stuff from other sites just fine, it's just Google Play store that refuses to update apps, I tried uninstalling updates, clearing data, any suggestion?

In MI8 Google Play is downloading all time (or maybe is Play Protect working), so battery draining fast.

Hi. I don't have the option in settings to set Access Points Names nor WLAN Calls for SIM2. When I eject SIM1 and use only SIM2 I have both of these options. Is this considered a bug? Does anyone else have this issue? My device is a Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S (8g, 256gb model).

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-12-17 at 7.19.35 PM(1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-12-17 at 7.19.35 PM(1).jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 357
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-12-17 at 7.19.35 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-12-17 at 7.19.35 PM.jpeg
    233.6 KB · Views: 329
how to make a copy of a copy of error 255

On other firmware on other firmware backup is done

mi9t

Last edited:
what the issue with bluetooth?

The Bluetooth devices are added to Google Smart Lock but the phone doesn't unlock unless you put the fingerprint again. Ex: when connected to my car the phone does not unlock unless I put the pattern or fingerprint, the car is added to Google Smart Lock devices and smart lock is enabled on miui 11 in privacy menu

The Bluetooth devices are added to Google Smart Lock but the phone doesn't unlock unless you put the fingerprint again. Ex: when connected to my car the phone does not unlock unless I put the pattern or fingerprint, the car is added to Google Smart Lock devices and smart lock is enabled on miui 11 in privacy menu
Google Smart Lock never worked on MIUI (for me), don't know why...

The option Force 2D GPU rendering is missing in the developer options.

Or is that badly translated into German?

what is your issue with bluetooth?

With Mi air 2 hearphones don't show battery animation, in plus I connect them and the sound continues on the phone, I have to disconnect and reconnect 1 or 2 times to have the sound on mi air 2 and the volume is really to low on max, if someone talk to me I almost barely hear the music.

In particular it means the phone is unusable with system default font (roboto) I had to install a 3rd party font to recover.

Maybe related to swype keyboard (which crashes on default).

Let's see what next iteration will bring in terms of permissions then.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
"the phone is unusable"? No point in dramatizing things. It's perfectly usable with all the devices in my possession (Android 8, 9 and 10).
Swype Keyboard works fine here on both Mi 6 (Android 9) and Mi 8 (Android 10). No idea what the problem is with yours, I have no crashes.

Will the problem with black screen and HD for Netflix and some other apps be fixed in next release. Quite a lot of people with Mi9Tpro have this problem, but none of the devs said anything about it
You expect us to purchase Netflix subscription?

On my mi max 3 Google saying mi 8
It's not a problem. This is our workaround for passing SafetyNet test.

Are the developers going to working on it?
Ask Xiaomi to restore the animation they removed. Not our problem and we don't have that headset to test with.

Reactions: rajubd
Igor I didn't complain or blame anyone, plus I found a solution for the time being, a device with constant crash is unusable for me :D

All good mate, I know it's not your fault

с Рождеством!

Igor I didn't complain or blame anyone, plus I found a solution for the time being, a device with constant crash is unusable for me :D

All good mate, I know it's not your fault

с Рождеством!

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to shut you down, just pointing out that this issue might be limited to your device. Dirty flashing can have many unexpected results.

On my MI9 I`m using Synology Moments to view my photos/videos from my NAS and until previous miui beta was working fine. Now when I`'m trying to view a video, I have a popup with download .cgi link and not direct streaming like before. I cleared defaults but is not working. Is not even asking me to select a video player to play.

Last edited:
anyone here from Philippines? did you find a solution the the follwing banking apps to work? BDO, RCBC and Citibank are not working even in Magisk Hide...all other banking apps are working even there is a prompt that your device is rooted blah blah...atleast its working but for the 3 banks mention above it never works..
safetynet all green
e952b1a6ef39fe4e5ba854547f7e3402.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.