MIUI 11.1 9.12.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Androidgye

what do you mean with "should I delete all files in the recovery folder"

I have a mi9 and if there is a "recovery" folder in the firmware-zip file (it depends on the version),
then there is only one file in the folder -> "twrp.img"

And with this command in the updater-script "package_extract_file("recovery/twrp..... " it will be installed.
But if the file is missing, it cant be installed :)

Open the zip and check if any recovery folder is in. On my r.n.7 there is not twrp inside the rom. On my max 3 is.I can't understand why they did that without warning on other phones.

Oh, I think you misunderstood my question. I was referring to 'Crux', that is Mi 9 Pro 5G. Since there is no TWRP for it, (officially) on the link provided.

Anyway, I found one and now installed the rom.

Cheers.

hello thank you for this update.
I have a problem since 5 update about on my redmi K20 Pro my gyroscope accelerometer and the automatic brightness no longer works, I followed tutorials but nothing or done, I was in kernel version (CIT) to test the accelerometer and gyroscope but its does not work its me but a white screen with nothing written, I even did a factory restore but nothing has changed so I come to you to know if its comes from the updates and if you have a solution please?

hello thank you for this update.
I have a problem since 5 update about on my redmi K20 Pro my gyroscope accelerometer and the automatic brightness no longer works, I followed tutorials but nothing or done, I was in kernel version (CIT) to test the accelerometer and gyroscope but its does not work its me but a white screen with nothing written, I even did a factory restore but nothing has changed so I come to you to know if its comes from the updates and if you have a solution please?

Thank you for this update. I have a problem since 5 updates on my redmi K20 pros my gyroscope accelerometer and the automatic brightness no longer works, I followed tutorials but nothing there, I was in kernel version (CIT) to test the accelerometer and the gyroscope but it doesn’t work it shows me a white screen with nothing written on it, I even did a plant restoration but nothing has changed so I come to you to find out if it comes from updates and if you have a solution please?

I can confirm an issue some users have been reporting here on my Mi 9T Pro (Redmi K20 Pro now). While apps such as DRM Info, Netflix or Amazon Prime display the device as Widevine L1 capable - the picture on actual videos is just black. Installing the liboemcrypto disabler module for Magisk degrades the device to L3 - but playback works, albeit only SD.

Still thank you for your work, the rom in general is awesome, I love it ^^.

Thank you for this update. I have a problem since 5 updates on my redmi K20 pros my gyroscope accelerometer and the automatic brightness no longer works, I followed tutorials but nothing changes, I was in the kernel version (CIT) to test the accelerometer and gyroscope but it does not work, it shows me a white screen with nothing written on it, I even did a plant restoration but nothing has changed so I come to you to find out if it comes from the updates and if you have a solution please?

Sorry for the repeated message but I am French and I do not speak English so I use a machine translator and I checked several times and there were errors, which is why I sent the message several times.
Sorry

Please help me guys.... I just updated to the latest OS and my Cast screen or Screen mirroring doesn't work again.. Please is there a solution to that?????

Help me!!!!!!

Please help me guys.... I just updated to the latest OS and my Cast screen or Screen mirroring doesn't work again.. Please is there a solution to that?????

Help me!!!!!!
It happened to me and i just cleared the Miracast data on my tv and it worked

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

You think that anyone read the bug section??
Of course they do,they fix a lot's of them but there not magic, it is a beta rom, Which means some bugs,and lots of people are doing different mods that effect the rom when they install

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gibmadikka
I'm not a dev and giving solution to many people. For everything exist a solution the only that needs is a little care.

Beginning on this build, Play Store began downloading updates at 0.8KB/s. I just noticed that it's been running for a couple of hours trying to download a 25MB update, and there's 16 others updates.

I've ran speed test and it reports the correct 28MB/s download speed on 5GHz Wi-Fi, but Play Store can't get past 1KB/s download speed.

Funny that the changelog explicitly said it fixed that. I didn't had this issue before, but now it's been fixed: I now have lol

Mi 9

------------

I stopped Play Services, Play Store and Transfers. Then cleared Play Store, Transfers and Play Services data. Then stopped again Store and Services, and finally, started Play Store.
Seems to be downloading fine now. Chewing through updates at 20MB/s as far as I could see

Tapatalked thru my Mi 9
Doesn't work on mi9

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thank you for this update. I have a problem since 5 updates on my redmi K20 pros my gyroscope accelerometer and the automatic brightness no longer works, I followed tutorials but nothing changes, I was in the kernel version (CIT) to test the accelerometer and gyroscope but it does not work, it shows me a white screen with nothing written on it, I even did a plant restoration but nothing has changed so I come to you to find out if it comes from the updates and if you have a solution please?
I read something about that. Your persist partition may be damaged. Search about it and let me know ..

Status
Not open for further replies.