MIUI 11.2 9.12.26/27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question is did you flash CN rom or EU becouse i wonder if persist.img is different from that in CN rom... I flash EU persist.img

stock rom means he flash the latest china rom using miflashtool then flash twrp again thru adb fastboot then he flash back again this eu rom thru twrp and no more issues...

Installation with TWRP:
1. Copy the relevant *.img to the root of your device.
2. Boot to TWRP.
3. Choose "Install".
4. At the bottom right corner choose "Install Image" and select the relevant *.img for installation.
It is not the install button that will show you the persist.img but the Install image (button to the right of the install button if your twrp is similar than mine).

Yes both of you right. I didnt think this. Finded harder way. When click install zip button it is changing lol

¡Hi!! I liked the AOD screen before, that is, it went out alone in dark rooms, I do not know if now, always on is a mistake or it will be like that ... it also spends a lot of battery, well, it is my opinion ... Thank you team for the good job.

Reactions: Lhunar and lazarvd
¡Hi!! I liked the AOD screen before, that is, it went out alone in dark rooms, I do not know if now, always on is a mistake or it will be like that ... it also spends a lot of battery, well, it is my opinion ... Thank you team for the good job.
I liked it better before to,i think its meant to stay on all the time now, because we have a scheduling option now, you can set it to go off at night or when ever

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lhunar
Xiaomi K20/Mi9t. Can you please tell me when it will work VoLTE ?
You need to enable volte on xiaomi. I didn't have it on by default but the option was grayed out. I had to enable it and then the option was lit and volte was active. It was some dialer code ...if someone remebers it by heart they can tell you but you can also google it.

You need to enable volte on xiaomi. I didn't have it on by default but the option was grayed out. I had to enable it and then the option was lit and volte was active. It was some dialer code ...if someone remebers it by heart they can tell you but you can also google it.
This is the codes, happy new year to all,long live XIAOMI
c099fda45b684df102c2cb61988713e4.jpg

Reactions: truelutti
On Mi 9 (cepheus, dirty flash) there's a Black screen with the old Android UI when I open every app. It's not that big of a deal but it's very annoying, especially if on locked apps I get two black screens

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Agree with you
Well, others don't agree with you. The change is intentional. People who use "Always-on display" want their display to be... always on. They want to be able to check the time quickly if they wake up from a sleep, for example.

This is the codes, happy new year to all,long live XIAOMI
c099fda45b684df102c2cb61988713e4.jpg

In mi 9t it shows disabled the volte using *#*#4636#*#*
Can't enable it...in configuration is enabled but in phone info is disabled

Tried again and now it's on in 4636, but don't work (using TIM Brazil)

In mi 9t it shows disabled the volte using *#*#4636#*#*
Can't enable it...in configuration is enabled but in phone info is disabled

Tried again and now it's on in 4636, but don't work (using TIM Brazil)
Mine doesn't come up on the status bar either,it never did sine i have the phone so it doesn't bother me,but at least it's turned on and it's turn on in sim card settings after doing this...so that's good enough for me

Reactions: leobahlis
Anyone has same? Note 8t very fast with app starting etc. But typing.... It feels laggy.. I'm alone?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk

Well, others don't agree with you. The change is intentional. People who use "Always-on display" want their display to be... always on. They want to be able to check the time quickly if they wake up from a sleep, for example.
Does it dim way down low when its in your pocket?

Thank you for continuous updates and all your hard work guys! Really appreciate your efforts!

That said, I noticed a few issues on Cepheus, after dirty flash to latest.

1. Android Auto hangs when listening to Spotify while driving. It's 50/50. Google Maps app freezes and phone is then unresponsive unless disconnected. No issues when Audible plays and Google Maps work.
2. UI elements randomly get "dark moded". Fixed by turning on and then off dark mode and UI is then restored to proper state.
3. When locking phone, a lag is noticeable. I see 4-5 frames, each darker than previous and then black, like a 5 FPS animation - instead of smooth animation to black screen.

All these issues are far from critical, but you may want to know about them.

Happy New Year! ❤️

Thank you for continuous updates and all your hard work guys! Really appreciate your efforts!

That said, I noticed a few issues on Cepheus, after dirty flash to latest.

1. Android Auto hangs when listening to Spotify while driving. It's 50/50. Google Maps app freezes and phone is then unresponsive unless disconnected. No issues when Audible plays and Google Maps work.
2. UI elements randomly get "dark moded". Fixed by turning on and then off dark mode and UI is then restored to proper state.
3. When locking phone, a lag is noticeable. I see 4-5 frames, each darker than previous and then black, like a 5 FPS animation - instead of smooth animation to black screen.

All these issues are far from critical, but you may want to know about them.

Happy New Year!
I notice 1 and 3 on Cepheus.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mali2
Hi Guys thanks the development, I Love your Roms!
2 Things:
1. What does xiaomi.eu Extensions/ Erweiterung do?
2. Its normal that it drain 20% of my battery?

Mi9 last Update here

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.