MIUI 11.1 9.12.5/6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mix 3 user.
After I upgraded, my "swiftly switch" can not run correctly.
It looks running smoothly and everything smooth, but no response when I click on the app icon in swiftly switch.
like the attach file, it looks run everything correct, but , in fact, there is no any response.
see my screenshot, after I clicking the "line" there is no response.

the last available version is 10.31, after that version are all unavailable.

I found one thing, all the widgets are no response on the desk, but if I use the launcher built-in, everything is running good.
When I use third party launcher, like pixel launcher, nova launcher, all the widget are no response again.

Reactions: bluviper
I found one thing, all the widgets are no response on the desk, but if I use the launcher built-in, everything is running good.
When I use third party launcher, like pixel launcher, nova launcher, all the widget are no response again.
You need to set "Allow" for "Display pop-up windows while running in the background" of (widget) app's permission.

Reactions: Doru71
Hello to all.
After updating mi8 lite, applications in the Playmarket stopped updating.
Waiped Dalvik / ART Cache and Cache.
Help what to do?

Hello to all.
After updating mi8 lite, applications in the Playmarket stopped updating.
Waiped Dalvik / ART Cache and Cache.
Help what to do?
Settings-Apps-Manage Apps. Search for "download". Clear data for both apps and retry

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Remove the play store updates wipe both download apks data Google services and reboot. It's not fast like before this update but working.

I have the same issue.

So no ideas how to fix Camera2Api on Xiaomi Mi 8 lite still (MIUI 11 based on Android 10)? There's a module to activate it, probe shows Level3, but after all it still unable to run any camera that uses cam2api and it also destroys manual mode on stock camera

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

i download it into my mi max 3. as it is android 10, I try to installed back the old update but is android 9 thus i cannot install back the old rom.

have many issue on the phone using this app. firstly the google play store update the apps is very very slow. take 10 min for 1%. have try all the methods advise online on clearing the cache and uninstall the update on google play, still facing same issue. Also some apps, cannot proceed after accessing halfway like Banking apps

under android 9, i got no such issues

please help... thanks

Reactions: gian569
I'm not sure but.You can go to Android 9 many people have done it and they say that is ok. But wait a little the world go forward no back

Why is my device is unknown???
a71176f055c461b8311620574624f4e5.jpg

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

On my MI9T Pro I have no full German language when using Google maps, it's partly German and English.

i download it into my mi max 3. as it is android 10, I try to installed back the old update but is android 9 thus i cannot install back the old rom.

have many issue on the phone using this app. firstly the google play store update the apps is very very slow. take 10 min for 1%. have try all the methods advise online on clearing the cache and uninstall the update on google play, still facing same issue. Also some apps, cannot proceed after accessing halfway like Banking apps

under android 9, i got no such issues

please help... thanks
I have the same problem on Mi 8 lite

Issue with brief screen flashing while lock/unlock on mi9t is still present on this version. Hope fix is underway because its very annoying, especially when u do it in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.