Not open for further replies.
Using a Theme with extended lockscreen?

Btw it works again, the face is still ugly

a3c58b1fc7ffefe02c3ac1f7192c6110.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

[...]
New - Mi Max 3, Mi 8 Lite - update to Android 10
[...]
It's possible that your TWRP needs an upgrade, but I doubt there's any release available that supports Android 10 for your devices yet.
Guys as it seems the problem is due to TWRP, "fixed" by some users flashing orange fox version, any chance we get the ZIP reuploaded?
Or you intend to work on it for a different fix?

Thanks for your work anyway, regardless of the answer!

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

please share the link when it is finishing uploading i am searching for it since last morning thanks in advance

Very smooth on Redmi 6 pro. THX.
A little bug in version nr.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-06-13-50-22-618_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-06-13-50-22-618_com.android.settings.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 203
On Mi8 Lite Don´t Work , Apps force closes, encrypt is mandatory and deletes all my data (80 GB Approx) now, my device won´t boot at all !!

Good update, all smooth and tools I use all working fine. Ok Google is back too

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Today my recovery (twrp 3.3.1-0) works extreme slowly. The start took a long time, the installation also. Never have had this before. The last installations took between 2 and 3 minutes, today around 15 minutes or more. Did anyone notice the same?

My error in play store, my internet is very fast but, try to download any app and the speed take down 2.4kb 0.1kb any help?

It's a joke of course, but I really don't know what is happening, the play store is almost unreachable, my LTE 120Mbps connection took forever to update a 5mb apps.......

I was thinking that is not a joke because when I bought MI9 some months ago I was amased about the speed of updating and downloading from store. Now is slower.

Reactions: Ted presley
Anyone else with long lasting google play Updates?
Even downloads with less than 10MB take a few minutes, but not because of slow connection (doesnt matter if using wifi or mobile Network).

Reactions: lys777
Status
Not open for further replies.