MIUI 11.1 9.12.5/6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that is not a joke because when I bought MI9 some months ago I was amased about the speed of updating and downloading from store. Now is slower.

Yeah, since the MIUI 10 thing, but this week build is unbelievable slow, not sure what is wrong.

Flashed this version dirty and restored my backup 9.11.22.

Notifications we're not readable at all, way to small font size.

Grus

Hi guys, thanks for the update. Works perfectly on Mi 8 Lite. Android 10 waow ! I love it !!!!

Tengo una nota de redmi 7 nuevamente en esta rom 9.12.5 cuando reinicio comienza el cifrado twrp y solicita la contraseña, no hay forma de volver al dispositivo que no sea con la opción de formatear los datos, lo mismo con la rom 9.11.28 , con la rom 9.11.21 no tenía ese problema ... ¿alguien más con la misma situación?

Reactions: infiniti_mateo
So far so good but 2 slight issues, first what the hell is that an ugly face unlock symbol now?
Second my temperature is gone on lockscreen, I wonder why?

606658b77ada4f8118e66cf52658ccb0.jpg

It was like this till today:

904bd269e5120de7e2656dceabe13cc0.jpg

Or this:
2de905e3f7f1da4c88de32cf88bac829.jpg

No other issues spotted till now.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
How did you enable weather on lockscreen?
Thanks in advance :D

I have better things to do. You can do that yourself...

Not everyone is as experienced to do these things as you are. That's why we're happy to download and use the ROMs you guys are making. Maybe someone from the team could give a link to a method that we can use to change the model name by flashing a zip?

Anyone flashed MI9T, is screen flashing when lock/unlock fixed in this version?
Yes for lock/unlock it's fixed, it has a smooth animation now. :)
But this bug still exists sometimes when fingerprint animation appears or when using the fingerprint sensor.

EDIT: Still buggy when locking (not everytime)... :'(

Last edited:
Reactions: DangerousRon
Had the same issue, recommend to upgrade play service:

00f570a132bbe39707c895deaa16d8e0.jpg

Issue vanished immediately.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

I roll back to 19.6.29, it seems work faster. Version 19.8.xx is slow....

Update: still quite slow....

Last edited:
Anyone got this rom to work with Magisk doing a dirty flash?

Getting stuck in bootloop. Flashing only the rom in dirty mode works without issues, them I reboot, flash Magisk 20.1, clear cache/dalvik, phone reboots, enter in the screen with phone model and the 3 dots loading and them reboot again back to recovery.
Remove first all your magisk modules via recovery in Magisk manager then reboot again. And you're good to go.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

You can dirty flash the max 3 and other phone from 9 to 10 if you are already on beta eu but first uninstall your magisk modules
I upload the old zip it take 5+ hours sorry if anyone want it tell me

Same here go to data etc from recovery delete all modules the flash magisk uninstaller then install 19.3 magisk or lower then boot and start slow module- module

anyone have any experience on mi 8 se? i am using stable but i am not amazed like miui 10. downloads slow, fingerprint reader slow, sometimes notification bar crashes and brightness bar is buggy.

Reactions: orkhan593
Just dirty flashed it over previous beta with official twrp working.. Mi max 3
Also flashed magisk 20.1...

Last edited:
Reactions: El Porcharo
Status
Not open for further replies.