MIUI 11.1 9.12.5/6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
same with me...but mine is not working while using the stock file manager.. i tried using Files by Google file manager as mention above and its working...its weird since it is using the same Package Installer but its working on Files by Google but not working on MIUI default File Manager

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk
I install APKs using the stock file manager all the time with no issues, so I don't know what to tell you. Make a logcat while trying to launch the APK installation, an entry from ActivityManager should have some info for us.
Everything works fine, but the only problem is that it cannot install the APK file from 3rd party but can be updated. I've tried and solved, but no luck. Who has a way to get many thanks
Amazmod app for Amazfit block apk files install.. Uninstall it..

HI,
I have flashed xioami.eu rom version 9.11.28 on my redmi note 7 pro, but now when i go to flash todays updatd, when i boot into recovery, my mobile stuck on TWRP logo screen & i am unable to go into recovery menu.

what is going wrong here, please help me.

when i flash recovery again then i will go to recovery menu, but after installing rom if i again goes to recovery then again stuck on recovery logo.
Please help me

Does anybody have problems with the updates/downloads speed from Play Store?

This is the fourth rom with this problem.

I'm using Mi8 Explorer. Ursa

Enviado desde mi MI 8 Explorer Edition mediante Tapatalk
Same here also with default downloader .. Quite annoying..

Reactions: Arnaldo
What are the changes of 9.12.6?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-07-08-53-11-921_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-07-08-53-11-921_com.android.settings.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 197
If you have play store wifi slow speeds try this

For wifi. I uninstall the update of play store I wipe data of play services and both stock downloads apps I change those settings in wifi I reboot and now downloading like before. I don't know if anything of those fix this but that I did

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-07-07-15-17-135_com.android.settings~01.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-07-07-15-17-135_com.android.settings~01.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 227
Perfect on Mi8. No problems or mistakes found. Battery overnight less draining than last version. So far very satisfied. Everything is running very smoothly. Thank you

Reactions: qbert
Rolling back to the previous version. (Mi6)
Pity, because this was finally a smooth, fast release which also didn't drain the battery so fast.

- Wifi stopped working while i was asleep. Only the phone has this problem, and tried all the regular fixes. It does connect, but no internet.
- Also Mobile Internet not working. Tried all different steps (not explaining all the steps to keep the post short).
- Have to grant permissions for all 3rd party apps.

Last edited:
I did roll back both Play store to 17.6.19 and Google Play Services to 19.6.29 and it now better than.
Not working same slow speed

If you have play store wifi slow speeds try this

For wifi. I uninstall the update of play store I wipe data of play services and both stock downloads apps I change those settings in wifi I reboot and now downloading like before. I don't know if anything of those fix this but that I did
English screen shot please

Last edited:
Video playback ist delayed to the audio in YouTube and Twitch for me on my Mi 8. Anyone else got this Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.