MIUI 11.1 9.12.5/6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
;-) thats not what i would call a fix.
on the other hand: thats how i "fixed" impossible google play updates. if they don't start, they can't last forever :cool:

He kindly commented how he fixed for HIM (me)........ and nothing else about a definitive solution.

Would clarify that music has stopped while checking the update via updater is a bug? E.g, spotify.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Would clarify that music has stopped while checking the update via updater is a bug? E.g, spotify.

Kind of. The animated logo is a video playback, but the fact it takes audio focus was unintended. We'll let the Updater app's developer take care of that.

Reactions: laravel_369
Kind of. The animated logo is a video playback, but the fact it takes audio focus was unintended. We'll let the Updater app's developer take care of that.
Thank you for the answer. Would like to clarify one more thing, homescreen UI in Redmi Note 7 (lavender) aren't scrolled smoothly. Need to wait for Official Xiaomi to fix it or it's kind of bug on 9.12.5? Thank you for your attention.

Ok, for now its impossible to start any updates in google play.
I deleted all data in app-settings, deinstalled updates, but nothing helped.

Instead, accu is draining very fast.
Waiting for google play update for almost 10minutes yet and progress is at less than 60%.
There's something wrong with the last miui versions at least for my mi8.
Google play update is max 500 kb/s

You must have two "Downloads" apps, that's both system apps! But if your system language isn't in english, apps name are translated...

Neither is system app and I don't have two of them

Neither is system app and I don't have two of them

View attachment 27589
It was mentioned above that if you use a language other than English, "downloads" will be translated as well. Try to change the language to English, clear the data and return to...if I can understand correctly Italian :)

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

On Mi Note 3, update is fine except for home screen drawer option, it crash after entering second letter of app we are looking for. On Miui home screen it is fine.
I can confirm, the app drawer crashes with this stack trace when typing a few letters:
IMG_20191212_102949.jpg

Reactions: Ahaba
Mi Max 3 users, do you also have problems that people can't hear you when calling? Sometimes they can hear you sometimes not.
I can hear them.

Thank you

It was mentioned above that if you use a language other than English, "downloads" will be translated as well. Try to change the language to English, clear the data and return to...if I can understand correctly Italian :)

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Sorry, I lost the post about changing the language. Now download speed on Google play is back to normal. Let's see if this stops also the battery drain

Reactions: stathis95194
Mi8
-Very heavy battery drain
-¿encryption dont work? (i use orange fox last version)
-play store dont auto update download apps with option enable (update auto all apps when wifi is enabled)

You said something that is in Stable isn't in Beta. That's called comparison...
My fault, I didn't intent to compare, I didn't intent to be rude too .
I was thinking that it was a Xiaomi feature once is a Xiaomi product.
Please don't be mad with me I love what you guys are doing!

just wanted to report
searching apps in drawer makes the default launcher unstable and crash

[QUOTE = "Jimi Hendrix, publicación: 519019, miembro: 251356"]
Tengo una nota de redmi 7 nuevamente en esta rom 9.12.5 cuando reinicio comienza el cifrado twrp y solicita la contraseña, no hay forma de volver al dispositivo que no sea con la opción de formatear los datos, lo mismo con la rom 9.11.28 , con la rom 9.11.21 no tenía ese problema ... ¿alguien más con la misma situación?
[/CITAR]
Tengo la misma situación.

[QUOTE = "Luisfervp, publicación: 519108, miembro: 230430"]
redmi note 7 no puedo actualizar m pide contraseña al flashear ayuda
venta encriptado
[/CITAR]
Yo también necesito ayuda. Por lo visto es algún elemento de esta Rom

Where can i report bugs? I'm to blind to find the "bugs section" mentioned in first post.

Mi Mix 3 Miui 11.1 / 9.12.5: Proximity sensor not working. Also checked in CIT.

[QUOTE = "Jimi Hendrix, publicación: 519019, miembro: 251356"]
Tengo una nota de redmi 7 nuevamente en esta rom 9.12.5 cuando reinicio comienza el cifrado twrp y solicita la contraseña, no hay forma de volver al dispositivo que no sea con la opción de formatear los datos, lo mismo con la rom 9.11.28 , con la rom 9.11.21 no tenía ese problema ... ¿alguien más con la misma situación?
[/CITAR]
Tengo la misma situación.

La gehdjdu dbridh bdhdt hyeosj chsuwodjdbs

Status
Not open for further replies.