• YES

Votes: 300 84.5%
  • NO

Votes: 55 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
flashed via TWRP on mi mix 3, but at reboot it goes directly to TWRP, any help ?
Never happened flashing .eu to Mix 2 :(

There is a bug in todays rom at Mi 8. When from options, I enter Music, it crashes :(
Screenshot_2019-02-18-22-30-58-977_com.android.settings.png

@Orlaf @cmarco71

Is you Face Unlock not working just after update or after you try to set an new face to unlock your phone ?
because, I can't camplain, my FU's working fine !

@Orlaf @cmarco71

Is you Face Unlock not working just after update or after you try to set an new fave to unlock your phone ?
because, 'i've no such an issu, my FU working fine !

Face unlock is working, but without IR sensor (like on a common redmi in pratice).

I have update from previous 9.1.24 and also delete the current face data, before report this problem.

ok guys, i delete my ugly face, scan another ugly face, reboot the phone, still my FU is working fine and quick.
maybe, i don't undestand what's the IR sensor ? Is this for when you unlock the phone in the dark ?

ok guys, i delete my ugly face, scan another ugly face, reboot the phone, still my FU is working fine and quick.
maybe, i don't undestand what's the IR sensor ? Is this for when you unlock the phone in the dark ?

Yes, exactly. Unlock the phone in the dark is not possible on this update.

Reactions: k0sta
ok i'll try and it's ok for me
so IR is working fine o my MI8, i updated from 9.1.24 too. Maybe, you have to wipe ?

@Orlaf @cmarco71

Is you Face Unlock not working just after update or after you try to set an new face to unlock your phone ?
because, I can't camplain, my FU's working fine !
Face unlock works only IR camera doesn't work (You can face unlock if there is enough light)

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Orlaf
Status
Not open for further replies.