Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 300 84.5%
  • NO

Votes: 55 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I kindly ask, why the Mi8 EE got another update tonight? So far I didn't spot any issue with 9.2.15, is there a changelog somewhere?

I just want to avoid to introduce new issues :)

Do we have a list, who maintains which device or is it more or less an automated built Bot?

Thx in advance.

PS: 3d face unlock was working flawless, so it seems to be something else for the EE.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: Heisenberg616
Hi, Thank you for the great rom! But on the last version I have problem. When I installed the rom on my Poco f1, but I am not able to pass that initial setup. It hangs on copy/restore data from other phone. Please fix this error - somebody has said that it is a problem with the webview app. If anyone has a fix please share it with us, thanks!

How can I improve my mi8 GPS performance? The GPS is worst after update to Android Pie.

Hi, Thank you for the great rom! But on the last version I have problem. When I installed the rom on my Poco f1, but I am not able to pass that initial setup. It hangs on copy/restore data from other phone. Please fix this error - somebody has said that it is a problem with the webview app. If anyone has a fix please share it with us, thanks!
What if you choose don't copy set as new device?

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

How can I improve my mi8 GPS performance? The GPS is worst after update to Android Pie.
.) check/fix a-gps settings. use search bar the the top of settings page

j9oVzmh.png

supl.google.com also works

.) uninstall google maps updates - if you can't manually install google maps 9.85.2 apk and turn off auto update

Reactions: merlin699
MI8 SE. I downloaded and installed this update via OTA and it says I've got 9.2.14 and but still says I can download 9.2.15.

Is that normal and I should download it?

I got the update on the updater too and couldn't believe it. Does it work for you?
Frankly, i dont use the updater. Use magisk and disable it. Saw the this release on xda forum post.
I updated dirty flash to V10.2.2.0.OAAMIXM(stable) version..
Its great working...

Status
Not open for further replies.