• NO

Votes: 55 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karpfenhai

Members
Jul 17, 2016
May I kindly ask, why the Mi8 EE got another update tonight? So far I didn't spot any issue with 9.2.15, is there a changelog somewhere?

I just want to avoid to introduce new issues :)

Do we have a list, who maintains which device or is it more or less an automated built Bot?

Thx in advance.

PS: 3d face unlock was working flawless, so it seems to be something else for the EE.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: Heisenberg616

the_whisper

Members
Feb 20, 2019
Hi, Thank you for the great rom! But on the last version I have problem. When I installed the rom on my Poco f1, but I am not able to pass that initial setup. It hangs on copy/restore data from other phone. Please fix this error - somebody has said that it is a problem with the webview app. If anyone has a fix please share it with us, thanks!

D

Deleted member 181397

How can I improve my mi8 GPS performance? The GPS is worst after update to Android Pie.

graw2

Mi Mix 2S Tester
Staff member
May 17, 2013
Hi, Thank you for the great rom! But on the last version I have problem. When I installed the rom on my Poco f1, but I am not able to pass that initial setup. It hangs on copy/restore data from other phone. Please fix this error - somebody has said that it is a problem with the webview app. If anyone has a fix please share it with us, thanks!
What if you choose don't copy set as new device?

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Stoffl

Members
Dec 13, 2018
How can I improve my mi8 GPS performance? The GPS is worst after update to Android Pie.
.) check/fix a-gps settings. use search bar the the top of settings page

supl.google.com also works

.) uninstall google maps updates - if you can't manually install google maps 9.85.2 apk and turn off auto update

Reactions: merlin699

Dunno

Members
Nov 27, 2018
MI8 SE. I downloaded and installed this update via OTA and it says I've got 9.2.14 and but still says I can download 9.2.15.

Is that normal and I should download it?

unraiser

Members
Oct 26, 2018
I got the update on the updater too and couldn't believe it. Does it work for you?
Frankly, i dont use the updater. Use magisk and disable it. Saw the this release on xda forum post.
I updated dirty flash to V10.2.2.0.OAAMIXM(stable) version..
Its great working...

Status
Not open for further replies.