• YES

Votes: 300 84.5%
  • NO

Votes: 55 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if you problem is related with the region ? But not sure

Mhh... I don't think. Maybe is related to which camera you set inside the rom. Xiaomi use a variable to choose the type of unlock ("camera one" for devices without IR or "camera two" with this sensor).

Guys can you tell me what the hell wrong with the new update?????
42b3cdaeb1a84b3a9a2b90836d0fb7a1.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

CHANGELOG

System UI
New - Dark Mode for supported apps on Android 8.x/9.0 moved to Dev settings
New - Dark Mode automatic mode by sunset/sunrise

Attention: You might have to reconfigure your Alarms in case they were reset.

Delayed devices:
HM6Pro
oh nooooo, HM6pro is delayed!
i feel lonely :333

Use official TWRP recovery release by TeamWin: https://eu.dl.twrp.me/dipper/

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Thanks graw2. I was able to install TWRP recovery, but it seems that I fix a problem and a new one arises. Now I try to copy the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_Mi8_9.24_v10.9 using the windows file browser to the internal storage of the phone and the copy fails. Try to do it with another latop and the same problem. I was looking in google if there was a way to do it using adb and I find that it can be done with the push command but it also gives me an error. Is there another way ?. thanks

Thanks graw2. I was able to install TWRP recovery, but it seems that I fix a problem and a new one arises. Now I try to copy the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_Mi8_9.24_v10.9 using the windows file browser to the internal storage of the phone and the copy fails. Try to do it with another latop and the same problem. I was looking in google if there was a way to do it using adb and I find that it can be done with the push command but it also gives me an error. Is there another way ?. thanks

Already make the data wipe

I have "a little" problem. My Play Store crashs. Yes, I've tried a clear app data and removing Google accounts but that not fixing this.
I need your help!
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I have Redmi 4X

You need to do "FORMAT" ( with an affirmative "yes") from TWRP to remove encryption.
Otherwise you will have the android "three dots" screen forever.

ive done that too. unfortunately it still got me into FASTBOOT MODE, somehow anything i flashed through TWRP it just dont wanna boot to MIUI.

Thanks graw2. I was able to install TWRP recovery, but it seems that I fix a problem and a new one arises. Now I try to copy the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_Mi8_9.24_v10.9 using the windows file browser to the internal storage of the phone and the copy fails. Try to do it with another latop and the same problem.
[...]
Is there another way ?. thanks

Strange... First post brings to the same official TWRP download page... Maybe your first download was corrupt?

If you're having troubles copying the ROM to internal memory, I would suggest to use a microSD if you have it, along with an adapter for your computer

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -
EDIT: sorry.. Just realised that Mi 8 doesn't seem to be "memory expandable"... Is that correct?

Strange... First post brings to the same official TWRP download page... Maybe your first download was corrupt?

If you're having troubles copying the ROM to internal memory, I would suggest to use a microSD if you have it, along with an adapter for your computer

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -
EDIT: sorry.. Just realised that Mi 8 doesn't seem to be "memory expandable"... Is that correct?
tottaly right, Mi 8 hasen't memory expansion

Reactions: El Porcharo
Status
Not open for further replies.