Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 300 84.5%
  • NO

Votes: 55 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, help me. I Can't see dark mode, can find - 'Display/Screen', but when going to it can't see this option.

Mi Max 3, 9.2.14

I installed but I can't pass the first configuration, when I try to add my Google account, the screen turns black and i can't do anything or just returns to the first screen. :(

Enviado desde mi SM-A320F mediante Tapatalk

We mean, face unlock uses normal front camera instead of IR camera, so its slower and unable to unlock in the dark. However, we can add face data with ir sensor trough config, but face unlock is still using the front camera but not the ir camera.

Im also experiencing a lot of app crash (for example, i cant read a message in gmail, it crashes, or go to a website inside facebook app, it crashes too, quickapps crashes too)

My device is a poco f1

And also, my Mi Pad 4 cant use his front camera either to face unlock or add face data.
Ok got it

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Neripthos
I installed but I can't pass the first configuration, when I try to add my Google account, the screen turns black and i can't do anything or just returns to the first screen. :(

Hello. In my experience, I got past that 'copy data' by just factory resetting and formatting data in TWRP. At first, I wiped using advance wipe (system,dalvik,cache,data) with factory reset and format data then I encountered the same problem as yours. Hope it helps.

Reactions: markoelprototipo
Of Course u can. Anti Roll back working when you go to back more deeper.
When you say "more deeper" what are referring at? Like miui version from 10.3 to 10.2? Or miui 10 to miui 9? Or android 9 to Android 8?

Thank you!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

afaik arb will only trigger by trying to downgrade android base version ?
So you'd have to try flashing a android 8 based ROM. We're talking early december versions.

But all of this is irrelevant on xiaomi.eu since arb is disabled

Is a magisk bug. Only install magisk or custom kernel after first boot. Put a Google account and settings in Android, after this you can Flash magisk or other things

Hello. In my experience, I got past that 'copy data' by just factory resetting and formatting data in TWRP. At first, I wiped using advance wipe (system,dalvik,cache,data) with factory reset and format data then I encountered the same problem as yours. Hope it helps.
Ok, so I need to do just a factory reset and format data and then flash the rom?

Poco users, any changes you notice except for dark mode?

I don't really care about that functionality so maybe I should just skip this version.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
Still in development. A lot of apps now have dark mode, but its incomolete yet

Ok, so I need to do just a factory reset and format data and then flash the rom?

That's what I did. After factory resetting and formatting data, I rebooted first to recovery. After that, I installed the rom without wiping cache/dalvik and rebooted to system. Try it and see if it works for you.

Yeah, sorry, I tried the 9.2.15 on Poco F1

Oh you are using Poco F1 too. Let me know if you find anything different in this version. As of now, it looks just the same as last version. Do you experience any scroll delay/lag?

No amoled no dark mode, it's pointless.

for me the dark mode is still attractive even if I do not have a screen amoled, I have dark themes of the application but they have flaws and for that reason I would like Poco to also have an official dark mode.
I'm sorry for my English, I'm Spanish

Reactions: Vasco Sousa
Who also thinks that the full screen gestures animations are a bit buggy for Poco F1? They were way smoother on my Mi Mix 2s.

for me the dark mode is still attractive even if I do not have a screen amoled, I have dark themes of the application but they have flaws and for that reason I would like Poco to also have an official dark mode.
I'm sorry for my English, I'm Spanish
I agree with you. My device its not amoled but i like dark themes, and this dark mode its very cool.

Reactions: Neripthos and Orlaf
Redmi note 5 whyred, in latest weekly quality sound in headset is very bad, now I am in stable 10.2.2 and is much better

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.