Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 300 84.5%
  • NO

Votes: 55 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good ones. Days. How they walk. I hope and wish that very well, because I tell you something that happens to me. I do not know why. I can not install the miui eu room in my 8. Using the twrp. I already tried it like 10 times. I do the corresponding wipes when installing it. I do not throw any. Error. When it goes to boot it stays in the Xiaomi logo. Trying to start but nothing. I have left it until 1hr to see if it comes in and nothing happens, someone knows how to solve this problem
So you did Format data with typing “yes“ ?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Finally i flashed the latest 9.2.15 eu at my mi8 Pro Global version but i seen custom roms xioami eu, xtrv, etc we have problem with unlock fingerprint, when we put one colourful clock is ok you can unlock it . When you make off the clock without ambient display there is a problem.. only a small vibrate and don't unlock with your finger. Do we know why ?? o_O

[QUOTE = "Karpfenhai, post: 473064, miembro: 152458"] ¿Así que hizo Formato de datos escribiendo "sí"?

Lo acabo de hacer y nada creo merendire
E

[QUOTE = "Karpfenhai, post: 473064, miembro: 152458"] ¿Así que hizo Formato de datos escribiendo "sí"?

Enviado desde mi MI 8 Explorer Edition usando Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
Mi estimación. Aprecio su observación y realicé los datos del formato, sí, y ya me quedé antes de hacer las toallitas sin darles los datos del formato.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 Explorer Edition usando Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
Mi estimación. Aprecio su observación y realicé los datos del formato, sí, y ya me quedé antes de hacer las toallitas sin darles los datos del formato.
Please use ENGLISH language! Thank you.

Why is this note always there even after I've updated to the latest release? It's been like that since MIUI 10 I guess. Clean installation shows the same thing.

IMG_20190221_135358.jpg
IMG_20190221_135422.jpg

Last edited:
Where is it? Not in this thread? I can't find it.
Same name just re-uploaded by developer. Download from the link sourceforge.net or via ota and install after that it will not ask you to update.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Same name just re-uploaded by developer. Download from the link sourceforge.net or via ota and install after that it will not ask you to update.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I've installed the 14 version and then 15. Now there's another one? Better wait for the next release then. Thanks pal.

Hello. I have redmi 6pro with last edition of xiaomi.eu. since we got android 9 base my call recordings is very bad when play. The old recordings is hear fine but the new ones made under last two "pie" rom's is very bad . The sound is cut and electronically uncleared sord of speaking. I try to find out is it me or is a general bug. After I find this bug I used a regular wipe but the problem remains.
9.2.15 xiaomi.eu
Android 9

Moon reader not work on android 9, Redmi 6 pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-21-15-43-13-715_com.flyersoft.moonreaderp.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-21-15-43-13-715_com.flyersoft.moonreaderp.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 470
Status
Not open for further replies.