Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 300 84.5%
  • NO

Votes: 55 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not cutting wallpaper carousel out of poco then?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
It should work on POCO Launcher as well. We don't have the device to confirm this.

I just want to use it on the lock screen. Should it be related to Launcher :)
The question whether it "should" has no relevance here. It's just a fact, and it's not our design choice. Wallpaper Carousel's provider is communicating with MIUI's wallpaper provider, which is part of the System launcher app (aka MIUI Launcher).

hope next update they change the contrast so high in whyred :( too much high contrast cause my.screen retention :( i fix my phone by using custom kernel and change the screen rgb to 225 huhu hope must change next update

volume up and down is a camera timer and not snapping a picture. Damn! Any way to reverse it?

Can I flash back to latest stable Global ROm of MIUI? Having different issues with the last versions, GPay not working, Netflix also no longer.....

Does anyone with Mi6 have issue with Google Assistant, it is not speaking out after a request was made, despite the setting is on

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Здравствуйте, а не подскажите как добавить казахский язык на вашу прошивку. Хотя бы чтобы букый казахские отоброжались

Helo i have poco f1 and xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOF1_V10.2.2.0.PEJMIXM_v10-9.zip stable version. When i flash via twrp xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOF1_9.2.15_v10-9.zip weekly i have bootlop on start when i must choose google account and restore my data from google. Not matter when i choose skip copy, enable wifi or disable. I stuck in this moment. Any solutions ? Anyone show me the process step by step for change stable on developer please? ;]

What is this bug? When a game not using full screen at the notch there is no black thing there is my wallpaper.. really annoying.
d67218105b03ef33cc3f1e7e106250ef.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

What is this bug? When a game not using full screen at the notch there is no black thing there is my wallpaper.. really annoying.
d67218105b03ef33cc3f1e7e106250ef.jpg

If I hide notch it is okey but I like using the notch

I hope I'm not breaking the rules, as I'm not asking about about specific build or device. It's more of a generic question.

When devices are delayed...eg. Poco and Mi8 Lite last week, is it a case of Xiaomi delaying the release or issues with the .eu build?

Status
Not open for further replies.