9.2.28/9.3.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
emem .i find recent version battery drain more fast ,and i dont konw how it happend
anyone feel that??

Google Pay geht nicht mehr, selbst nach dem Löschen der Daten. 9.3.1 Mi Mix 3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-05-10-32-28-533_com.google.android.gms.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-05-10-32-28-533_com.google.android.gms.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 310
Will try tonight.
I'm not sure for 2. and 3., while you will have to flash root after flashing androplus again anyway, but i might 1. root 2. flash kernel and 3. root again?

by the way, many of the problems on the last build were fixed for me using androplus.
i think many people running into issues with magisk, busybox, youtube vanced etc., while you can't modify /system with the original kernel.

androplus let you install busybox etc. without hassle.

i use ianmacd magisk 18.2 without problems so far on the last build
youtube vanced also runs smoothly

one more thing... shouldnt be root after rom be obsolete, while you are all the time in recovery?
i think only root once, after installing new kernel?

how to display network speed meter on status bar ( mi 8 lite ) not just on notification bar??

works
flashed everything at once (new build / custom kernel / magisk)
really nice, only one of my apps won't stick to work on boot (screenshift)
why could that be?

edit:
glitch in magisk
updated and problem is gone

Last edited:
Do You have an issue with a sound in some apps (Redmi 4X)? In my case is mixcloud.
After the update I can't hear anything when playing something - from both, speaker and headphones.
The app was reinstalled, data was cleaned - still no positive effect. I didn't find any issue in app Play Store comments (usually we can find there something).

Any improvement? Which version has better battery?
I cant see a difference in the 2 versions concerning the battery life on my mi8 . Ive read some people who are using this rom with the sphinx kernel or simple kernel to improve the battery life, but I havent tried them.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

@Dorcsi2000 Ive disabled the adaptive battery setting, because the battery draines even faster with being enabled. Give it a try.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: cantax
Status
Not open for further replies.