Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HM4X, HMNote5A and HMNote5ALITE have been reuploaded, please try it out and let us know whether you can boot successfully.

Sorry for bothering, but "Dark Mode" and "Night mode" is the same thing? Thought night mode is depending on the time of the day and dark mode is a general option?
Dark mode is for black theme night mode for camera
Dark mode (MIUI name) = Night mode (AOSP name)
The Camera's Night mode is an unrelated feature.

First, tks all devs for the effort.

Somebody tested this version on MI5? Working good?
Working very good.

Fifa doesn't working on RN6Pro
Same goes for all Pie-based MIUI ROMs. We've no idea why.

Well you could start by comparing play services versions and checking the link I posted. :)
You're right yep, sorry, like everyone, I'm trying to understand what's wrong with google o_O

But now my question : to make gpay working again on xiaomi.eu rom (without magisk), what do we have to wait ?

I can't install rom (Xiaomi Mi 9)... Twrp of the link is not working.

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk
I can confirm this. Xiaomi.eu TWRP doesn't start, the device goes directly into fastboot mode again.
The "other" TWRP mod (TWRP-3.2.3-MI9-wzsx150-fastboot) sets the device name to "xiaomi9" (and not "cepheus") and so the flashing fails because of error E3004 (wrong device) :-(

Reactions: jaymeferreyra
But, why I can get it working on LineageOS 16 with Magisk ? If Google updated its apps, the logic wants that the rom had to spoof Google's algorithm, without magisk. Am I wrong ?

But we all know that dev need time
From what I've seen in the dedicated gpay thread you're already aware of the fix.
Sorry I don't know how to do this without magisk and I can't help you. I'm not even using gpay, it's not available in my country.

for install on note 6 pro (these rom go to pie) need to full wipe? someone already try it ?

may be i am stupid, but i'm not able to find on my mi 8 SE the dark mode! nor in italian neither in english, also in developer options ..... any answer?

so, why in changelog is
Today at 5:49 AM

CHANGELOG 9.3.14

Updater
Optimize - Faster Updater app loading speed

Settings
Optimize - Dark mode for Android 9.x devices at Settings

Contacts
New - Confirm dials from call logs
Maybe it's dark at night :)). Just joke, it's a same thing in my opinion.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.