Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, after 2 or 3 weeks with normal battery life, THIS release again has battery problems for mi8.
Android system
Google play services
Google play store
Android
are the top consumers......
Enormous battery drain here

Reactions: Eclipse1991
Ich kann halt mal gar kein englisch hab das mim Googleübersetzer übersetzt. hat das max3 jetzt auch ein bug? versteh hier nur brocken hatte das nie in der schule bzw nur ganz kurz. lese nur bug und bootloop beim Mi6

Again, after 2 or 3 weeks with normal battery life, THIS release again has battery problems for mi8.
Android system
Google play services
Google play store
Android
are the top consumers......
Enormous battery drain here
Ive tried several kernels with the xiaomi.eu rom and the MiPa Kernel is working great for me concerning battery life.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Alguien sabe por qué me sale así cuando quiero descargar?
Screenshot_2019-03-15-13-01-43-463_pl.zdunex25.updater.png

Google pay stopped working. Clearing data of Google pay and Play Services doesn't help.

Mi 8

On my mi6, same usage as before but extremely faster battery drain with this week's update, anyone else?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Working well on Mi mix 2s, except gpay.
I still cant pay in shops. It start in last week. I even do clean install for 9.3.14. Saftynet Passed. But i cant eneble NFC payment. I clean data of Google Pay and Google Play Services
You can try to flash magisk 18.2 and manager 7.0.1 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wYpW-pAiWqFGIYdhC6FWpINZFqlmOOvb?usp=sharing
Then clear Google pay and Google play services
Works fine on mi 6, mix 3

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Hi there, my device is Mi 9

The recovery provided in this link doesn't work: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=50678

Using the Chinese recovery to flash the zip file, I got the error: wrong zip file, as the device define for your zip is "Cepheus" while the china TWRP defines as "Xiaomi9". Any solution for this?

Best,
TaK

P/S: Nevermind, I have manage to edit the update script forcing installing, will feedback later.

The TWRP is removed and I have the same issue. So wait a moment, before you install another recovery for your Mi9.

You tryed to hide Google pay and all "points" of google play services then to clear data of Google pay and Google play services?
If still doesn't work, try this http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=826244&view=findpost&p=83362993

I tried it but Gpay don't want to open after deleting gms (gplay services) folder and changing the permissions. Doing that is like deleting Google play services from the device and so, any Google app can't run without this sh* app

I tried it but Gpay don't want to open after deleting gms (gplay services) folder and changing the permissions. Doing that is like deleting Google play services from the device and so, any Google app can't run without this sh* app
Look, you need
1) delete gms folder
2) reboot
3) clear Google pay
4)add card for contactless pay(it will work)
5)only now, when card already added(with sms code) you need to remove permission "write" for owner

Reactions: natheux
Look, you need
1) delete gms folder
2) reboot
3) clear Google pay
4)add card for contactless pay(it will work)
5)only now, when card already added(with sms code) you need to remove permission "write" for owner

Okay GG it's working, gpay isn't saying that my phone is rooted anymore! Also, I enabled magisk hide for gpay, gplay, gplay services and all other google apps on my phone

Reactions: Plovel
Status
Not open for further replies.