Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 299 88.5%
  • NO

Votes: 39 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Lock screen animation while charginf is working now.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
Charging animation once after connecting to charger or charging animation on lock screen the whole time while charging ? If you mean lock screen animation, how do you manage that ? Did not know that this is possible.

Charging animation once after connecting to charger or charging animation on lock screen the whole time while charging ? If you mean lock screen animation, how do you manage that ? Did not know that this is possible.

Yea, its only one time after plugging in, after that it doesnt show :)

I have encountered a strange behaviour, I got some roms and some kernels in my twrp folder and after flashing yesterdays rom, some filea just got deletec but I dont know why.

http://update.miui.com/updates/v1/fullromdownload.php?d=tiffany&b=X&r=cn&n
Use this

Ok, somehow this link not correct

You go to this link, three lines (top left), first button, search your device, (in full version of site) there's gray button (push any of these), (top left) thre's 2 parts, you choose second part, search ROM of your device and download (there's 2 links, first-developer ROM, second - stable)

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk
Can't find what you wrote about it...can you please send me the correct link?

Ok, finded, better global stable or dev?

I have encountered a strange behaviour, I got some roms and some kernels in my twrp folder and after flashing yesterdays rom, some filea just got deletec but I dont know why.

Why do you report this here in 9.3.21 thread ?

Do you think the files were lost because of updating to 9.3.21 EU rom ?
Can not believe that update is the reason...

Maybe you should stop playing with different roms and kernels and you will not have problems with not working charging animation and lost files....;)

Why do you report this here in 9.3.21 thread ?

Do you think the files were lost because of updating to 9.3.21 EU rom ?
Can not believe that update is the reason...

Maybe you should stop playing with different roms and kernels and you will not have problems with not working charging animation and lost files....;)
Everything is working so far mate. The only thing I know for sure is that before the Update there were some files in the twrp folder and now theyre gone. Just strange, im not making anyone responsible. Maybe there is a person who experienced the same thats why im asking.

Everything is working so far mate. The only thing I know for sure is that before the Update there were some files in the twrp folder and now theyre gone. Just strange, im not making anyone responsible. Maybe there is a person who experienced the same thats why im asking.

Hope you will find the reason why you lost files.
But it is the first time I heard something like this.....
Install script leaves TWRP folder untouched!

http://update.miui.com/updates/v1/fullromdownload.php?d=tiffany&b=X&r=cn&n
Use this

Ok, somehow this link not correct

You go to this link, three lines (top left), first button, search your device, (in full version of site) there's gray button (push any of these), (top left) thre's 2 parts, you choose second part, search ROM of your device and download (there's 2 links, first-developer ROM, second - stable)

This is what happen when i try to flash the last global stable for fastboot that you told me to download

Attachments

• thisiswhathappen.PNG
    thisiswhathappen.PNG
    22.7 KB · Views: 344
Poco users, does the echo in voice calls still present?
I would like to change from stable to weekly but only when the problem of the echo is gone.

Thanks

Thanks, bro)
Igor, you know what to do

What to do...?

Is this a MIUI or a Xiaomi.eu feature?
It's an official MIUI feature for MI 9, MI 9 SE, MIX 3 and MIX 3 5G.
We ported it for all devices (except for 720p devices, which don't scale properly, so the animation will be removed for those devices).

Charging animation is only designed to be shown when you plug the device while it's sleeping or on the lock screen. Once you wake the device or touch the screen while the animation is shown, it will be dismissed until the next time you plug the device.

MI MAX 2: The name of the cloned applications don't appear in the Cloned Applications list (in Night mode).
View attachment 23946
This has been said many times already: Night mode is experimental, do NOT report any bugs regarding this. In fact, Night mode might never be completed for Nougat/Oreo devices, as it's focusing on AMOLED devices (all of them already on Pie).

@Igor Eisberg Can you please help me? My Mi 5x is hard bricked cause of this update

Can't start fastboot etc..
The device now is recognized by PC as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM10)

@Igor Eisberg Can you please help me? My Mi 5x is hard bricked cause of this update

Did you google your problem?
I have no Mi 5x, so I can not help you. But google gives MANY hints / tutorials / solutions, if you search "HS-USB QDLoader 9008".

Did you google your problem?
I have no Mi 5x, so I can not help you. But google gives MANY hints / tutorials / solutions, if you search "HS-USB QDLoader 9008".
I searched a lot about that man...can't find anything effective, can you please help me?

I searched a lot about that man...can't find anything effective, can you please help me?
No - sorry. As written before, I have no MI 5x device. And I have not time to analyse/explain google search results to you.
If no member of the forum has an idea / gives personally help, google is the solution. There are MANY(!!) tutorials / videos / ...
Try this and first calm down. You will manage it !

Reactions: Scafu

Am I supposed to hocus pocus your device back to life? The state of your device has nothing to do with us. Our ROMs were tested by thousands of users.

Am I supposed to hocus pocus your device back to life? The state of your device has nothing to do with us. Our ROMs were tested by thousands of users.
I just asked for help because you're maybe more expert than me, but no problem, i'll try to reach a solution with google and other users.

It is not my device and not my problem - I just gave an answer. ;)
But YES - 100% agree ! I do not think that his problem was caused by the EU rom. In my opinion this is impossible !
I do not exactly know what happened. He tried to update via TWRP. This failed. Then he tried to flash stable global fastboot rom. This failed too...
For "HS-USB QDLoader 9008" there are many google search results. In his situation I would have a look there... other people got their phone back to life with this.

I just asked for help because you're maybe more expert than me, but no problem, i'll try to reach a solution with google and other users.
On your screen i can't read the error

You downloaded correct ROM? What's name of it? (in this step shouldn't be error, if all is done correctly)

It is not my device and not my problem - I just gave an answer. ;)
But YES - 100% agree ! I do not think that his problem was caused by the EU rom. In my opinion this is impossible !
I do not exactly know what happened. He tried to update via TWRP. This failed. Then he tried to flash stable global fastboot rom. This failed too...
For "HS-USB QDLoader 9008" there are many google search results. In his situation I would have a look there... other people got their phone back to life with this.
Wait, mi 5x only for china market... It hasn't official global ROM and, as you understand, fastboot ROM

I suggest he downloaded incorrect ROM

Reactions: Michael_K
Status
Not open for further replies.