Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 299 88.5%
  • NO

Votes: 39 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also curious, why China rom 9.3.21 (official) still not released and xiaomi.eu .21 is? Does't postponed due to some bugs?
for Mi9

Message from China forum:
2. Xiaomi 9 due to the stability of the test system, the public beta release delay

??

1. so xiaomi.eu .21 is based on .14 with fixes from .21
or
2. xiaomu.eu .21 is released with bugs

Last edited:
@Plovel Can you please help me? i tried this method

Twrp 3.2.3 Tremble - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xggD0fntmpniyIrjPfizE4D6D2AdwJJX/view

If u got black screen after the installation check this - https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/last-8-11-15.47670/post-461006

but after some attempt my phone can't turn on also in fastboot mode and is not
recognized by the PC...what can i do now?
Don't think it's possible to crash your phone by program way, he has to be detected in PC(check in "connected devices")

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

@Plovel Can you please help me? i tried this method

Twrp 3.2.3 Tremble - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xggD0fntmpniyIrjPfizE4D6D2AdwJJX/view

If u got black screen after the installation check this - https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/last-8-11-15.47670/post-461006

but after some attempt my phone can't turn on also in fastboot mode and is not
recognized by the PC...what can i do now?
At which step you have a problem?

Отправлено с моего MI 6 через Tapatalk

Don't think it's possible to crash your phone by program way, he has to be detected in PC(check in "connected devices")

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk
The device is not detected as you can see in the image, i successfully flashed the chinese stock rom but i failed again the update tu this version of xiaomi.eu, no the Mi 5x is totally "dead" i can just ear the plug/unplug sound when i connect the device to the PC
And the device doesn't vibrate when i try to enter in fastboot mode with Volume down+power

Attachments

• sgagasga.PNG
    sgagasga.PNG
    25.7 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Anyone having trouble with google backup just sitting on "waiting to backup"?

If not any tips to get it working. Have removed my account & wiped google services with no luck.

*got it sorted. After a full charge it started working weirdly.

Last edited:
The device is not detected as you can see in the image, i successfully flashed the chinese stock rom but i failed again the update tu this version of xiaomi.eu, no the Mi 5x is totally "dead" i can just ear the plug/unplug sound when i connect the device to the PC
And the device doesn't vibrate when i try to enter in fastboot mode with Volume down+power
Try on a usb 2 port. I've read users having issues with usb 3

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Googie pay not working for me.
Not rooted, no magisk.
All standard.
Mi8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Googie pay not working for me.
Not rooted, no magisk.
All standard.
Mi8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Unfortunately it wont work without root atm, a lot of users in different forums are having that issue because google has updated their detection of unlocked bootloader/root. Im thinking myself of rooting it, but tbh im a noob concerning magisk

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: qbert
Battery life on Mi9 with .21 is horrible. Should be this that system problems? Still didnt get why is here .21 for Mi9

Now after 2 days using, I have also an issue: some apps from other stores for Android are freezing and can't be used. Even new installation or restart can't help.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Mi8 works fine but battery life iseems awful. Will double check it today once again.

Envoyé de mon MI 8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.